Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Thing is when black folks are racist we don’t kill shit and burn shit and shoot shit and make you leave. Asians work with crackers against us. Now we did give them way too much power in the community by giving them stores and shit they wait for us to fight and jump in later.

Thing is when black folks are racist we don’t kill shit and burn shit and shoot shit and make you leave. Asians work with crackers against us. Now we did give them way too much power in the community by giving them stores and shit they wait for us to fight and jump in later.
Name calling is the most you get from black people against other groups. They don’t support black businesses, they set up shop and leech off the community.

Blacks ain’t give them no power by allowing them to buy stores in black communities.

The problem is most black communities ain’t most black owned. Especially communities where Asians and Arabs have stores.

Black people don’t have the systemic power to act on their prejudices. See apartheid in South Africa. See Jim Crow, redlining, etc.

Your go to is always putting the burden of proof on someone else. Like u expect me to sit here and watch an over hour long video when I'm here asking YOU directly.

You make a bold claim, u answer for it. Don't be a puss.
Using a expert to explain my statement isn't cowardly in the slightest its how anyone proves their point by referring to an expert.

Back