Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Fam... Terrible example.

She attacked them FIRST... Pushed her way behind the counter and was the obvious aggressor.

They supposed to just stand there and get attacked?

Would you just stand there and let a crazy customer rush you in your own store?

Delete this.

Literally.

Fam... Terrible example.

She attacked them FIRST... Pushed her way behind the counter and was the obvious aggressor.

They supposed to just stand there and get attacked?

Would you just stand there and let a crazy customer rush you in your own store?

Delete this.
Nah I'mma let it ride white women have done worse and nothing like this happens to them.

Nah I'mma let it ride white women have done worse and nothing like this happens to them.
If anything, that video just gives them more ammunition to use against us.

”ASIANS ARE FIGHTING BACK AND NOT BACKING DOWN AS THEY DEFEND THEIR BUSINESS FROM CRAZED CUSTOMER”

Just wait.... That’s gonna be the headline.

Pretty sure every competent person on this site knows that the vast majority of hate crimes perpetrated against Asians is done by whites.

Then don't trip on me posting a black woman getting beat by racist store owners.
Prove they were racist.

Still can’t believe you think that example you posted was a good look.

If she tried that shit in a black owned store she probably woulda got the same treatment.

And we woulda applauded the black store owners.

Still curious to know how you woulda reacted if you were a store owner and a crazy customer (black or white) broke through a barrier and went behind the counter to verbally and PHYSICALLY attack you.

You just standing there and taking a beating, right?

Right.

If you really wanted to prove your point, you coulda posted a video of a black woman being pistol whipped by Asian men while she was walking down the street minding her own business.

That shit you posted just proved the white media’s biased talking points and gave them more ammunition to use against us:

“BLACK WOMAN ATTACKS ASIAN STORE OWNERS”.

Prove they were racist.

Still can’t believe you think that example you posted was a good look.

If she tried that shit in a black owned store she probably woulda got the same treatment.

And we woulda applauded the black store owners.

Still curious to know how you woulda reacted if you were a store owner and a crazy customer (black or white) broke through a barrier and went behind the counter to verbally and PHYSICALLY attack you.

You just standing there and taking a beating, right?

Right.

If you really wanted to prove your point, you coulda posted a video of a black woman being pistol whipped by Asian men while she was walking down the street minding her own business.

That shit you posted just proved the white media’s biased talking points and gave them more ammunition to use against us:

“BLACK WOMAN ATTACKS ASIAN STORE OWNERS”.
Prove they weren't, clearly they provoked her, and I'm not against self defense, but they wouldn't have that same energy for a white woman.

Prove they weren't, clearly they provoked her, and I'm not against self defense, but they wouldn't have that same energy for a white woman.
Burden of proof is on you, fam.

You called them racist.

And I never said they WEREN’T racist, by the way.

Guess we’ll never know.

But, one thing’s for sure: This never woulda happened if she had kept her fat ass on the other side of that counter.

She’s lucky they didn’t shoot her.

Like I said, you try some shit like that in a black owned business and you probably gonna get the same (if not worse).

Burden of proof is on you, fam.

You called them racist.

And I never said they WEREN’T racist, by the way.

Guess we’ll never know.

But, one thing’s for sure: This never woulda happened if she had kept her fat ass on the other side of that counter.

She’s lucky they didn’t shoot her.

Like I said, you try some shit like that in a black owned business and you probably gonna get the same (if not worse).
The proof is she turnt up because they were insulting her, thats what she was yelling at them about before she fought them.

Yeah, that ain’t proof, bruh.

I have no idea why she was yelling at those dudes and neither do you.

Still no excuse for her to barge through that barrier.

Agree to disagree.

Peace.

Back