As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
2020 ABW Most Successful
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,075,802
He back in jail from community effort.

y’all gotta stop thinking I’m blaming black people and see it as asking to be United against everyone.

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Neccessary evil
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$21,168,065
He back in jail from community effort.

y’all gotta stop thinking I’m blaming black people and see it as asking to be United against everyone.
believe it or not this is the 1st time I'm actually seeing that video... aint no reason in the world why that dirty chink shouldn't have been handled within 15 minutes of that gunshot

Yea i would've beaten him half to death on instinct

I couldn't suppress my instincts like some of these watered down abw dudes

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
2020 ABW Most Successful
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,075,802
believe it or not this is the 1st time I'm actually seeing that video... aint no reason in the world why that dirty chink shouldn't have been handled within 15 minutes of that gunshot

Bruh .....my child screaming and THEN say they been shot.....,,I can legit say I would have blacked out.

Id be dead or jail.

i get what people saying about other kids and they right. My temper...... my child? My affairs already good?’

nah

Reactions: Disanthrope

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,223,754

Said the same thing.

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$9,191,316
Always on time

This was worse than Zimmerman because no one in their right mind could argue that that little boy was a threat. Lil man ain't even big enough to ride a real bike yet.

Said the same thing.
Ya'll talking about something completely different. The discussion was never about what you'd do if you caught that guy in the heat of the incident. I think most dudes on here even the so-called soft one would black out when seeing their child in that kinda pain.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3