Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

I didn’t exactly blame the parents. I more went at the community.
I see us all as being connected and needed to go against shit like this.

we got everything we need but too many not doing their job and it’s helping people like China man feel empowered.

Like dude really is ok with getting a gun to shoot a child?

shit I’ll put money on the legal fees of this being handled

this ain’t right
The Dixiecrats and republikkkants are the reason cricket face felt he could try to murder that child, they're the ones that gave that rat eating pos protection, it's their fault and anyone that voted for either party's fault.

The Dixiecrats and republikkkants are the reason cricket face felt he could try to murder that child, they're the ones that gave that rat eating pos protection, it's their fault and anyone that voted for either party's fault.
I can see your point.
But empowered people with no fear of consequences do shit like this.

iu

This is Kyle, no one is surprised.

734-484-6690

So i just called the courthouse and a very pleasant white receptionist picked up and I said "Elisha Fink is a white supremacist" and said no more. She was silent for like 5, 6 seconds which is a long time

It felt like this on the phone

giphy-downsized-large.gif

She said are you telling me this because you want to file a complaint and I said maybe maybe not but just know we know what happened and i want what i said to be on the conscience of people in that building, starting with you.

Then she said would you like the number to whoever, i guess a more direct line

734 973 4886

She was very empathetic as if she had been warned/trained that this was gonna happen today OR she was just a nice person on her own. But she didn't duck the smoke after her initial silence..

Elisha Fink is in trouble

Back