Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Asians are triggered when you mention them in the same sentence with the virus. Meanwhile the media is promoting a new South African strain of the coronavirus. We’re not as united so that’s gonna slide. But when it was being called the Wuhan virus or the China virus they got on code and let it be known that it’s insensitive to Asians to call it that.

Asians are triggered when you mention them in the same sentence with the virus. Meanwhile the media is promoting a new South African strain of the coronavirus. We’re not as united so that’s gonna slide. But when it was being called the Wuhan virus or the China virus they got on code and let it be known that it’s insensitive to Asians to call it that.
And black Americans ain’t been label connected to Ebola? Haitians with aids? I can go on and on.
But they triggered?

And black Americans ain’t been label connected to Ebola? Haitians with aids? I can go on and on.
But they triggered?
Africans are connected to Ebola black Americans are being connected to covid anyway orange tan trump said he's calling it the Chinese virus because the Chinese government blamed American troops for the covid virus hence the wave of the use of the term.

So me being black I couldn’t be offended?

That’s my fucking point.

Calling dude Covid is some disrespect shit. And extra foul.

Y’all ain’t out here calling random Asian folks that shit so saying it on the court ain’t what it is.

You got it bruh.

That’s my fucking point.

Calling dude Covid is some disrespect shit. And extra foul.

Y’all ain’t out here calling random Asian folks that shit so saying it on the court ain’t what it is.

You got it bruh.
You mixing lifestyle with a point in time

If Lin called Embid and African booty scratcher or some shit y’all would say all type of shit.

I wonder who started that?

They used to say that at school when I was a kid.

I thought it was just a local thing.

My brother went to the Marines and said he heard people saying that in other parts of the country.

Damn. I guess black (American) folks are pretty much the same wherever you go.

could also blame white South Africans for the virus though. Shit mutates in Europe first

Back