Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

I purposely left that out because in strictly recent terms the shit is demonstrably false anyway but I wanted to point out that in the bigger picture these people have been getting served up some genocidal levels of OD war crimes from white people every few decades and never say a peep about it.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Still, I don't know if they have any right to complain about some of that stuff. I mean us dropping nukes on Japan wasn't even a war crime. Some of the shit they did during WWII definitely were though, so there's probably good reason they don't want to bring that shit up.

Did you see those “punches”?

SMH

He was barely touching him.

That looked fake as hell.

And the way the attacker just casually walked away...

Broad daylight.

Yeah..... Something’s up.
ALL OF THEM ACT LIKE THEY WERE INSTRUCTED

The patterns are there, from the clothing to the fact its always conveniently on camera.. but on these last 2 posted by me, notice they both did lightweight love taps and were all animated during the "attack" but not super eager to bounce afterwards. They look pretty aimless after they just finished "attacking" someone

ALL OF THEM ACT LIKE THEY WERE INSTRUCTED

The patterns are there, from the clothing to the fact its always conveniently on camera.. but on these last 2 posted by me, notice they both did lightweight love taps and were all animated during the "attack" but not super eager to bounce afterwards. They look pretty aimless after they just finished "attacking" someone

Yeah, I'm not really buying into the conspiracy theory, but your assessment here does seem spot on.

Might be relevant or not..games are in Tokyo tho

It said the IOC made that decision not the Japanese. I think its more the Olympics trying to protect their brand and stay away from politics. Whatever problems we have with BLM, it has inspired people outside of the nation too in good and bad ways. I don't think the IOC wants any part of that conflict within the games.

All that said, I agree with Crump. This sends a very bad message. This is basically putting BLM in the same category as Nazi and terrorist paraphernalia.

It said the IOC made that decision not the Japanese. I think its more the Olympics trying to protect their brand and stay away from politics. Whatever problems we have with BLM, it has inspired people outside of the nation too in good and bad ways. I don't think the IOC wants any part of that conflict within the games.

All that said, I agree with Crump. This sends a very bad message. This is basically putting BLM in the same category as Nazi and terrorist paraphernalia.
The nazis was about elimination and genocide.

not the same as BLM.

Black athletes shouldn’t go.

That's a tough call. The Olympics isn't like other sports. You can't sit out a year in protest with the belief that you can make your millions later when things blow over. A lot of these people only have like one or two games to really strike. That can be the difference between setting up your future nicely and wasting your career.

Back