Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

How is this extortion?
Meg didn't wake up one day deciding to give away 50k out of her budget just because. She was coerced at minimum.

Just because theyre black the white media places these obligations on them... Soft extortion

Present facts... otherwise you're just parroting Tariq and the assumptions that nigga makes.

Do better
Deflection. What you talking about Tariq for when i posted the story about megs extortion days ago?

And don't you get tired of taking everything at face value all the time?

Why does she need to pay anyone anything? This shit comes from the top. Both amounts are 50k

Just read the post you made the other day. She is partnering with Fashion Nova to do this. If you know anything about his business works, she’s gonna make way more than $50K out of this when the other shoe drops in their partnership.

She hitting a lick.

Just read the post you made the other day. She is partnering with Fashion Nova to do this. If you know anything about his business works, she’s gonna make way more than $50K out of this when the other shoe drops in their partnership.
I get it, it's business and that money doesn't even come out of her personal accounts but the fact is her name is lent to a story about black celebrities financially alleviating this so called Asian hate. Its bullshit

Deflection. What you talking about Tariq for when i posted the story about megs extortion days ago?

And don't you get tired of taking everything at face value all the time?

Did you read what you posted?

She aint pay 50k outa pocket.

The shit YOU posted said she partnered with FashionNova(one would assume they have Asian employees) AND the journalist to donate to that cause

here is a quote to refresh your memory

“To honor the memory of these victims, @FashionNova and I have partnered with the journalist and Asian activist @mayleeshow on a $50,000 donation to @advancing_justice_atl who work tirelessly to protect the civil and human rights of Asian Americans in Georgia and the Southeast. We stand in solidarity with all Asian Americans in saying that enough is enough. #StopAsianHate #StandWithAANHPICommunity

Let you and Tariq tell it all black artists are getting taxed 50k by the asian kabal tho.

Nevermind the fact that Jeezy and his new wife goal is to RAISE money... not give it outa their own pockets like you tryna claim.

I repeat.. this shit is wack. Do better

Lol nah no one’s wife has ever pressured them to do anything, only liberal execs

lol I told niggas that all night black dollar ain’t hit the same cuz she Asian. But honestly I’m sure Jeezy been donating to black causes in ATL

Fam, this is what I’m talking about.

He has no proof that “white liberal execs” are pressuring black celebs to donate money to Asian causes.

Just tweeting because he was bored .

More conspiracy theories and speculation.

Remember when idiots like Cardi B were claiming that celebs were getting paid to say they had coronavirus??

This is the same kinda stuff.

Just because you think something, that don’t mean you gotta hop on Twitter or IG and share it with world.

Fam, this is what I’m talking about.

He has no proof that “white liberal execs” are pressuring black celebs to donate money to Asian causes.

Just tweeting because he was bored .

More conspiracy theories and speculation.

Remember when idiots like Cardi B were claiming that celebs were getting paid to say they had coronavirus??

This is the same kinda stuff.

Just because you think something, that don’t mean you gotta hop on Twitter or IG and share it with world.

"but they wont get movie roles if they dont pay up!"

lol foh

Back