Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Elaborate

Well people opine on topics all the time. Also people tend to make general statements not addressed to anyone in particular or sometimes addressed to a whole group without specifically picking out one person.

as an example....

You can’t be serious. Black people cape for other groups sometimes to a fault and at the detriment of themselves.

Well people opine on topics all the time. Also people tend to make general statements not addressed to anyone in particular or sometimes addressed to a whole group without specifically picking out one person.

as an example....
Is my point true or not yes or no?

Seems like there was an incident with a black person attacking what this lady thought was an Asian, and she jumped at the opportunity to throw it up as an example of the Black on Asian narrative. Then someone pointed out the person called the black person the N word, and the lady came back and said that didn't give the black person the right to be so brutal. Then someone pointed out the one that got beat up was Latino and not Asian, so the woman copped pleas and tried to be on some "Can't we all get along?" shit.

well as long as somebody get beat up for saying the n word it a good day

well as long as somebody get beat up for saying the n word it a good day

I think a lot of non-blacks literally don't understand that word. They think that because we say it a lot, it's no big deal. They don't get that it's 100% different when a non-black says it, especially as an attack. A black person can say nigga 100 times a day, but still snap when a white person calls him nigger. That's just they way it is.

im confused asf . why are people just walking up attacking these people ??
Something just don’t smell right.

Why are BLACK people doing this at THIS time, when they know this is a real hot topic right now and they know that cameras are everywhere???

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but this is starting to look kinda suspicious.

I think a lot of non-blacks literally don't understand that word. They think that because we say it a lot, it's no big deal. They don't get that it's 100% different when a non-black says it, especially as an attack. A black person can say nigga 100 times a day, but still snap when a white person calls him nigger. That's just they way it is.
That’s because black folk wanna give everybody a pass to say that word now.

And you’re right; there are a lotta non-blacks who don’t even view that as a racial slur nowadays.

Something just don’t smell right.

Why are BLACK people doing this at THIS time, when they know this is a real hot topic right now and they know that cameras are everywhere???

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but this is starting to look kinda suspicious.
thats what im saying .

^^^^^EXHIBIT A: This dude dressed in a leather jacket, a pink hoodie and a Zorro hat attacks somebody in broad daylight.... And really doesn’t think anybody is gonna be able to identify him?

Really?

Yeah, something just ain’t right.

That guy is actually a mental case as well.

Back