Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Thats cool, but you

Caped way too hard for Lin

Called Fararrkhan racist and anti Semitic

Used "supremacist" without specifying white

You sound like Them, not us.

You sound co-opted at minimum

I used supremacism alone to define a type of racism in general. In the same way I used institutional racism. Not to undermine white perpetration or enforcement of their racism through these systemic forces, just to highlight what they are through a general, non-specific lens. Ultimately, any group depending on the context can be supremacist or engage in institutional racism. The Chinese are doing it to their Muslim populations.

Lin got my support here because the allegations being brought by some posters are groundless. Simple as that. When someone says dumb shit I don't let it slide. I go at it full force.

Fuck Jeremy Lin. That bitch knew what he was doing. There is a recent sentiment of black people harming Asians then his bitch ass says some shit which would make people imply that a black player said it.

Any white racism against Asians by far outnumbers black racism against Asians. Black racism pales in comparison. So, nice try but wrong again. Lin happens to play in a league that's by and large black, that's the only implication here. If he came out and named names directly, assuming the player was black, you'd all be on him regardless. This is what spin doctors do.

Any white racism against Asians by far outnumbers black racism against Asians. Black racism pales in comparison. So, nice try but wrong again. Lin happens to play in a league that's by and large black, that's the only implication here. If he came out and named names directly, assuming the player was black, you'd all be on him regardless. This is what spin doctors do.
WTF are you talking about?

Its very relevant. Yall gotta stop playing dumb about this

A large segment of black immigrants are not down with us and they display it everyday

The majority of black maga were immigrants. Stop ignoring the correlation
Well, I’m not gonna say a “large segment” or “ the majority” because I don’t know the actual numbers.

I’m cool with black folks if they’re cool with me... No matter their nationality.

I try to stay away from certain preconceived notions about black immigrants.

WTF are you talking about?

Shoutout to the black people who support Asian stores.

Laundromats, corner stores, nail salons, liquor Stores, dry cleaning, 99 cent stores, hair care product stores and fish markets that have been flourishing in black neighborhoods for decades.

If we was truly that bad they'd never feel safe to open not one, but let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story

Are your grandparents immigrants? If so what country?

1 - that aint none of your business if I dont feel like sharing that information
2 - that shit has no real bearing on the conversation

Well, I’m not gonna say a “large segment” or “ the majority” because I don’t know the actual numbers.

I’m cool with black folks if they’re cool with me... No matter their nationality.

This.

Lets not sit here and act like all "foundationals" are on the same side.
Just like we not gonna sit here and act like black folks that emigrated in are all against "foundationals"

Its fuckin silly to do this subdivision shit and counterproductive IMO. You either wit the cause or you not. I dont give a shit where your grandparents came from. should prolly be another thread tho.. I'm not tryna derail.. I just thought that shit was weird.

Laundromats, corner stores, nail salons, liquor Stores, dry cleaning, 99 cent stores, hair care product stores and fish markets that have been flourishing in black neighborhoods for decades.

If we was truly that bad they'd never feel safe to open not one, but let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story
Jesus Christ

Nuetron Don is the epitome of american patriot styled exceptionalism on steroids. Dudes got issues. Nationalist cunt.

I don't know the numbers either but foreign flag coonery is very prevalent on social media. Its a thing. Its real.

People gotta stop thinking we're just attacking black immigrants all willy nilly for no reason. In 2021 inquiry about someone's background is essential in understanding why they're talking/acting off code

I don't know the numbers either but foreign flag coonery is very prevalent on social media. Its a thing. Its real.

People gotta stop thinking we're just attacking black immigrants all willy nilly for no reason. In 2021 inquiry about someone's background is essential in understanding why they're talking/acting off code

100% home grown American coonery is prevalent on social media too tho fam.. lol whats the sense in singling out immigrant coons? An enemy is an enemy .. foreign or domestic.

lol make the thread @Disanthrope

1 - that aint none of your business if I dont feel like sharing that information
2 - that shit has no real bearing on the conversation

This.

Lets not sit here and act like all "foundationals" are on the same side.
Just like we not gonna sit here and act like black folks that emigrated in are all against "foundationals"

Its fuckin silly to do this subdivision shit and counterproductive IMO. You either wit the cause or you not. I dont give a shit where your grandparents came from. should prolly be another thread tho.. I'm not tryna derail.. I just thought that shit was weird.
Coon-opted

100% home grown American coonery is prevalent on social media too tho fam.. lol whats the sense in singling out immigrant coons? An enemy is an enemy .. foreign or domestic.

lol make the thread @Disanthrope
There's a difference tho

FBA have the right to be coons, immigrants don't considering FBA fighting for civil rights in the 60s is the reason they're here in the first place

100% of black immigrants coming from majority BLACK places should be down with us, no exceptions

Coming from a foreign land to shit on us hits different

Please suspend your bias or hate or whatever and listen from 0:55 - 3:45

So you're proud of undermining black American businesses in our own community while enabling anti black asians by building their wealth? Coon-opted. Frfr.

There's a difference tho

FBA have the right to be coons, immigrants don't considering FBA fighting for civil rights in the 60s is the reason they're here in the first place

100% of black immigrants coming from majority BLACK places should be down with us, no exceptions

Coming from a foreign land to shit on us hits different

Please suspend your bias or hate or whatever and listen from 0:55 - 3:45

:scust:

The hood is better than where they came from depending on their situation

They get loans for being foreign and get the cheapest spots they can get which is in the hood usually.

Some of them are cool,but most of them don't really like us for real.

It's all about the money

I don't have a problem with Asians overall though,but I know a lot of them on that bullshit too though

FBA have the right to be coons

1614542931782.gif

Bruh, you know for a fact that a lotta times when black immigrants come to this country, they get clowned, teased and mistreated...... By FBA’s!!!

Whether it’s because of their accent, their complexion, whatever....

But, they’re supposed to automatically “be down with us”?

Respect should go both ways.

I’m not giving an immigrant a pass if he comes here with an attitude and talks shit about us, but at the same time, a lotta them AINT like that.

The ones who are, well... Fuck ‘em!

I just ain’t gonna generalize them all and demand that they respect me if I’m shitting on them.

Dig?

Last edited:
Back