Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm with deadeye 200%

Best episode of the season by far, but not saying much... At all

Action was great. Seeing Michael Jai white cut loose was great, but the reason was dumb. And his "redemption" was terribly rushed.

I loved seeing the sidekick go full villain. And Diaz really fucked the whole prison up...

But there was too much dumb shit....

Like the last 30 seconds sealed it for me with how lazy they've gotten with this show

It's clearly diggle and Felicity there when Oliver comes out. But on the zoom out diggle is gone.

I caught that instantly and I've been drinking and smoking....

That's lazy

I caught that shyt to. Now that I didn't like either.

They could've did a better job on that shyt. Probably thought no one was gonna notice

Maybe I'm tripping, but I think this season has been fine. All the bullshit with the child actor got cut. They cut the Mr. Terrible scenes way the fuck down. I don't mind Diggle and Coach Carter is still trying to convince us we're all afraid of our inner greatness. I've liked almost all of this season better than a lot of last season, but spade is a spade: Diaz getting this much burn after Chase's greatness? Stop it, five. I like the Flash Forwards too.

All told, I haven't even made it to episode two of Flash because it felt so trash. It's like the shows flip flopped where Flash was dope when Arrow was falling off and now Flash is falling off to me and Arrow is back on top. *Shrug*

So Diaz is not done yet? WTF could they possibly need him for? So Ollie has a 'secret' sister that just came from nowhere? They still not explaining what's going on with the future and are just dragging it on.

Last edited:
Because each show has a different audience and all of them might not know next week will be all about the crossover

Oh I forgot Ollie has a secrect sister that suddenly appeared as the NEW Green Arrow. Future Wild Dog's hair is ridiculous
Smash on his adult daughter and Ollie secret sister though.

Last edited:
I gave up midway thru last season. Based on y'all comments it seems like the show is still Doo Doo grits

I'm a be honest...I'm a little lost when it comes to this season b/c you got all these flash forward scenes to the future and the Oliver's second sister just pops up out of nowhere.

What does the characters from the future have to do with this season of Arrow?

I'm a be honest...I'm a little lost when it comes to this season b/c you got all these flash forward scenes to the future and the Oliver's second sister just pops up out of nowhere.

What does the characters from the future have to do with this season of Arrow?
Yup and what happened to Roy and his son from the future? Still trying to figure out why they gave Mad Dog that hair in the future? Too many plot holes.

Last edited:
Back