Welcome To aBlackWeb

Exactly.

I'm always gonna see him as Alvarez from Oz.

So I'm never gonna be able to see him as some criminal mastermind.

I'm thinking somebody from casting got the wrong actor from Oz, because the actor who played Morales would've been a lot more convincing:

View attachment 85578

Simply because he came across as more authentic when he played a boss on tv.

I know a lot of people remember him as one of the cops from Dexter, but he's still Morales from Oz to me.
I fucked with him in OZ, but I don't like his charscter here. Then Diaz going toe to toe with Oliver? Bullshit. Brucde would have wrecked him so Oliver should have ended it easily since was also trained by the league. Oliver handles the league with ease but struggles with Diaz? LOL.

Last edited:
i unno, i'm starting to turn,

ollie jail story is saving this season...

the demon being talia was pretty dope....

and you knew taila was gonna murk the doctor.......

i don't even know why ollie didn't say anything to her about it

I'm watching the new episode right now b/c I have to catch them a day later on the CW app. I agree with whoever said that the Diaz story should have been wrapped up last season was right. I like the Oliver in jail story but they could have could have found a secondary story for Team Arrow. I think after this season (depending how it ends) I'm out. 7 yrs of Green Arrow is a wrap.

Show is approaching TWD status. They should explain what other Earth Roy and William are there for. Falicity has way too much screen time and I am not even paying attention to Diggle or Curtis' plot. There is too much going on right now.

Last edited:
This Diaz thing needs to end already. It has gone on for far too long. Why is Falicity so obsessed with him instead of trying to get Oliver out? This turnibg into a "Governer" situation. The show is named Arrow, not "Falicity goes after Diaz". If Oliver couldn't bring him down they really expect to sell us on Falicity getting the job done? I am done after tbis season.

Please let it finally be over.

Edit:

Spoke too soon. Now Diaz has taken over the prison? SMH.

I knew that coward guy could not be trusted. Who is he really? Oliver is stupid for trusting him.

This Diaz thing needs to end already. It has gone on for far too long. Why is Falicity so obsessed with him instead of trying to get Oliver out? This turnibg into a "Governer" situation. The show is named Arrow, not "Falicity goes after Diaz". If Oliver couldn't bring him down they really expect to sell us on Falicity getting the job done? I am done after tbis season.

This reminds me of a joke Barkley used to tell all the time about Wes Unseld being able to stay on as the GM of the Bullets for so long.

Said he must be blackmailing the owner with some type of video footage or something.

Starting to wonder if the actor who plays Diaz has something on Berlanti.

Big Green Arrow fan but never really a fan of this show. First episode I've seen this season so maybe I missed something but how is Bronze Tiger even alive? Not that I'm complaining.

Big Green Arrow fan but never really a fan of this show. First episode I've seen this season so maybe I missed something but how is Bronze Tiger even alive? Not that I'm complaining.
A lot of things don't make sense this season and suddenly bronze is a good guy cause Oliver believes in him after all the time he tried to kill him?

Is it finally over? Could it be?

I hope so.

This was one of the best episodes of the season.

Not really because it was that good or anything, but simply because it solely focused on Oliver being in jail and didn't waste any screen time on all the various members of "Team Arrow"..........in particular Felicity.

Still, they need to have more respect for the integrity of the storyline.

Ollie killed Ras Ah Ghul and could've been head of the League of Assassins if he chose to.

Therefore, he should be able to kill Diaz instantaneously.

No reason for it to even be a close fight.

And again, this Diaz storyline went on for entirely too long.

I could almost understand if he was some iconic D.C. Universe supervillain or something........but he's not.

The biggest problem I see is that they build up the villains on this show to be almost invincible/untouchable.

So, when they finally do bring them down, it doesn't even seem realistic because how it happens isn't consistent with what it would take to bring down somebody on that level.

Unrelated, but.........for those who watched Sons of Anarchy........similar to how Jax and crew were able to kill Pope.

Dude was never caught slipping in any scene, but all they had to do was make a phone call to meet with him.........and they were somehow able to finally get the drop on him.

Anyway, can't wait for Dec. 9th when the Elseworlds crossover starts.

Looks like that's gonna be the highlight of the season for all of the shows involved in it.

I'm with deadeye 200%

Best episode of the season by far, but not saying much... At all

Action was great. Seeing Michael Jai white cut loose was great, but the reason was dumb. And his "redemption" was terribly rushed.

I loved seeing the sidekick go full villain. And Diaz really fucked the whole prison up...

But there was too much dumb shit....

Like the last 30 seconds sealed it for me with how lazy they've gotten with this show

It's clearly diggle and Felicity there when Oliver comes out. But on the zoom out diggle is gone.

I caught that instantly and I've been drinking and smoking....

That's lazy

The fights were great though....

This show always brings it with the choreography

Back