Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diaz finally gone. Would be funny if Curtis did it. It would redeem that character but watch it be some wack ass twist.

Diaz finally gone. Would be funny if Curtis did it. It would redeem that character but watch it be some wack ass twist.

Is he really gone though?

Seems like they're constantly going out of their way to make him some kind of mastermind/ultra supervillain or something.

Hope it doesn't happen, but I got a feeling it'll be like when 50 got burned in Power.

smh.

I might come back for the last season. Doubt missing this season will affect much in regards to being lost on what's going on

Everyone gave up on this all at once

I didn't start watching Arrow until the middle of season 3 or 4 when Ras Al Ghul killed Oliver. After watching this season it's obvious that the writters have ran out of ideas.

They pattern this show with a Batman-esqe vibe which is ok but Green Arrow rouge gallery of villains suck outside of Deathstroke & The League of Shadows. Which are really Batman villains. The other few seasons they've had to make up villains like Diaz & Oliver's sister (correct me if I'm wrong).

Watched like the first 5 ep of the season and haven't watched since. I'll catch it on Netflix and tune in for the final season.

Back