Welcome To aBlackWeb

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
Noticed The Flash was the only one with a thread, so here goes a thread for Arrow

tumblr_ox7jtiL2uY1sjxzs0o1_1280.png

I find Cayden James and whatever his master plan is uninteresting. But this episode had some dope ass fight scenes

Ollie

"I cant be in the field with people I cant trust"

*Tries to link up with the Mob for help*

maxresdefault.jpg

They gotta ditch the kid. I get it's realistic to have a son be moody at his essentially absentee father, but realism isn't always compelling television. This show is suffering with the mayor angle, the kid angle, the split team angle, and the villain angle. Basically, the whole season is one big flub.

Shout out to the writers for giving Cayden his fake name from Lost. Oh, wait. That show was also a complete waste of time. Fuck outta here.

They gotta ditch the kid. I get it's realistic to have a son be moody at his essentially absentee father, but realism isn't always compelling television. This show is suffering with the mayor angle, the kid angle, the split team angle, and the villain angle. Basically, the whole season is one big flub.

Shout out to the writers for giving Cayden his fake name from Lost. Oh, wait. That show was also a complete waste of time. Fuck outta here.

I think the problem with his son is the actor playing him. The boy has the same emotionless look, regardless of what's going on.

And Team Not Arrow are acting like a bunch of bitter azzz bitches. Seem like every chance they get, they bring up how they're not going back to Team Arrow.

I thought I was the only person who don't like this season. These other niggas in here just eat this shit up

I mean it's a good season overall. Just certain parts I think they could'v did w/o.

Lol @ Felicity showing Ollie Jr. his father's killer side.

I think the problem with his son is the actor playing him. The boy has the same emotionless look, regardless of what's going on.

And Team Not Arrow are acting like a bunch of bitter azzz bitches. Seem like every chance they get, they bring up how they're not going back to Team Arrow.

Nah, the problem is the writers forgot this is escapism first and foremost. The kid's use ended at the end of the Prometheus Arc. The show isn't going to be around long enough for the kid to age into his father's boots, so send him off to live with one of the mom's relatives and move on to the next adventure. The show is now a drama about a single dad who wants to do cool shit with his people but has to keep calling off to be dad. I don't have kids because I think that life is horrible. Most niggas I know with kids hate that life because it's horrible. No one wants to watch a show about a guy living that life. Eliminating the kid angle would've at least stopped one problem. Now we've gotta sit through the drama of explaining to William how grownups lie to do good trope.

Also, a hand-to-hand fighter versus computer hacker and his goons is not even at the level of ol' dude trying to destroy the city. This is the worst villain the show has had barring no one. They brought Deathstroke back to ... make him go through dad drama. It's like all the writers are dudes whose dads weren't around and they want to make superheroes be their cathartic relief.

Back