Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Army announces suspensions after trainee was sexually assaulted by 22 service members.

Members from the 1-78 Field Artillery Battalion were reportedly involved in multiple attacks on a trainee

Multiple army instructors have been suspended over the alleged sexual assault of a trainee at the base in Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

Agents from Army Criminal Investigation Command reportedly launched an investigation after a female trainee claimed she was sexually assaulted by 22 service members, including several drill sergeants, The Hill reported. The trainee lodged her complaint on March 27, and her report “identified seven of the 22 members she said assaulted her,” according to The Intercept.
The outlet reported that 22 service members from the 1-78 Field Artillery Battalion were involved in multiple assaults on the woman. Video of one of the attacks reportedly made its rounds at the base and was obtained by Army investigators. According to Maj. Gen. Ken Kamper, head of the Fires Center of Excellence at Fort Sill, the alleged victim is “absolutely safe” following her complaint and has “special victims counsel and access to all victims services.”

“This past Sunday, a soldier assigned to Fort Sill reported she was a victim of sexual assault involving Fort Sill cadre members,” Kamper said. “This information was immediately reported to law enforcement.”

According to a Fort Sill press release, the “potentially involved” cadre have been suspended and removed from any training environment.

“We’re just heartbroken, just sad, sad that something like this happened,” Kamper told reporters Thursday. “On a personal level, it is just heartbreaking.”

The trainee “is receiving updates from the chain of command,” about her case, said officials, who noted that the Army was sending “additional specialized CID personnel” and attorneys to the base, according to the report.

“Sexual assault will not be tolerated. It tears at the fabric of our community,” Kamper said. “We will provide further updates as we are able, while protecting the integrity of the ongoing criminal investigation and the rights of all involved.”

Kamper also acknowledged that sexual assault was not an isolated event at Fort Sill.

“Is this an isolated incident? Unfortunately, sexual assault is a national problem,” Kamper said. “When we look at the Department of Defense, our new secretary’s words about the sexual assault and when we look at our Army’s commitment over time to root out sexual assault, it hurts our soldiers and families. It’s terrible to for unit cohesion and is detrimental to our mission.”
Fort Sill will investigate any further claims of sexual assault that arise as the investigation moves forward, Kamper confirmed.

“We’re positioned to do that; we have the resources to do that,” Kamper said. We have the full support of Army senior leaders for anything else we might need if anything else emerges, so absolutely.”
Per Task & Purpose, an Army official said on Friday that if the number of suspects who assaulted the trainee at Fort Sill is “really that high, it’s incomprehensible.”

Meanwhile, reports of sexual assault and sexual harassment continue to rise in the U.S. military, according to the Defense Department. The most recent headline-making case was the April 2020 killing of Spc. Vanessa Guillén.

As theGRIO previously reported, Guillen was serving in the Army at Fort Hood when she was bludgeoned to death. She had been missing since April 22 before her remains were found near Fort Hood in July. Her family said at the time that she was a victim of sexual harassment.

Aaron David Robinson, the soldier who was a suspect in her death, committed suicide when authorities attempted to arrest him in connection with Guillén’s death.

it is still a huge problem in the services in general although the Army SEEMS to be worse than the other branches.

During my time in the Navy there were prob about 2 or 3 cases ive seen...and they threw the book at the perps...there was no cover ups

that’s good I’m just trying figure out why the coverups even happen like how does that help the military

that’s good I’m just trying figure out why the coverups even happen like how does that help the military
It comes down to the leadership at whatever command or unit it occurs in...as well as the way it is reported. There are two different types of reporting...restricted and un-restricted. Reporting it un-restricted is better to get the person who fucking did the shit punished...but unrestricted has less privacy

I would always advise my sailors to file criminal charges FIRST. Cause if you try to report via CoC you run the risk of fuck shit happening.

Last edited:
It comes down to the leadership at whatever command or unit it occurs in...as well as the way it is reported. There are two different types of reporting...restricted and un-restricted. Reporting it un-restricted is better to get the person who fucking did the shit punished...but unrestricted has less privacy than the latter

I would always advise my sailors to file criminal charges FIRST. Cause if you try to report via CoC you run the risk of fuck shit happening.

thats wassup bro. I wish folks was allowed to like blow somebody head of for hit like that. I look at it like treason damn near.

How the fuck was this soldier talking to Drill Sargents without her battle buddy present?

I need that answered before I can speculate any further.
It's a new army... been one. Anything is possible these days smh. Especially with 22 people assaulting her and multiple cadre present. We can sit here and act shocked but this is just one of many more stories that happens all the time. This one just got out. The army tries to hush as much as it can and it ends up isolated to a unit, brigade, or post. Then the other stories main stream media gets word of but its many others just like this we don't hear about sadly.

Veterans how y’all feel about stuff like this I don’t think we have any women vets here though. @Black_Samson @Word....Life @Los216 i can’t remember if there is anybody else

Never been in tha military bro...didn’t even play wit’ GI Joes toys after I was like 6 cuz I knew that life wasn’t for me...

I don’t know who this soldier ass nigga from Ohio you got me confused wit’ is but that shits kinda weird G lol

:foh5:

It's a new army... been one. Anything is possible these days smh. Especially with 22 people assaulting her and multiple cadre present. We can sit here and act shocked but this is just one of many more stories that happens all the time. This one just got out. The army tries to hush as much as it can and it ends up isolated to a unit, brigade, or post. Then the other stories main stream media gets word of but its many others just like this we don't hear about sadly.

Help me understand why they would do away with safe guards that protect cadre and trainees from this exact situation, cause that shit is baffling.

I remember reading that military thread on the old site, and there were multiple stories of army chicks getting trains ran on them.

Kinda disturbing thinking about it now because you wonder how many of those.........."trains"..........were actually rapes.

Now, there is another possible scenario too............but, I don't wanna be that guy.........so............I'll defer to the military cats to speak on that.

it's cultural issue within each service........but all of the branches have issues with sexual assault happening and being underreported

nature of the job is one of the biggest factors..........which is a valid argument why people were so against gays and women serving in the army in particular jobs

@Black_Samson already mentioned it........but the taboo thing to say is in this specific case, this female soldier may have played a role in facilitating her sexual assault

she shouldn't have been in a situation where she got assaulted by so many people unless she violated protocols somewhere

they have certain shit in place to where she shouldn't even been accessible for 22 cats to take advantage of her

more than likely it was a situation that happens often.........she was initially with it for a specific partner (or partners) to do their thing..........and then some other mofos came in afterwards and wanted to get some too

I have multiple stories of this exact scenario popping off..........predatory mofos find out shorty giving up pussy so they come and stand in line.........she says naw, she was only willing to bust it open for the 1st (few) dudes, and the predators wasn't trying to hear it so they took it

for some drill sergeants to be caught up in that, when just an accusation alone can get u court-martialed..........that says there was some complicit behavior somewhere on the part of the female unfortunately

and that is why getting justice for sexual assault is a problem becuz many victims put themselves in compromised positions that undermine their credibility

Back