Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Gotham Knights

3rd one is cheeks

i still havent beat it

@400Degreez nailed it with his post
I ended the main campaign and that was it. Those Riddler tracks though. I did like the first one cause it was mandatory at the beginning. Shit Catwoman still got that collar around her neck.
Once I read that there are tons of Riddler stuff to do, tracks included, is how you get the true final ending.
I was all for having the batmobile in the game but it was too much to the point where I didn't even do any dlc that came from it. AA and AC had the perfect balance of everything. I did all the puzzles and got all the Riddler trophies for those.

I Liked Arkham Knight

I Did Think The Batmobile Sequences Were Kinda Pointless Though

Anybody Play Arkham Origins? Never Got Around To That

I Liked Arkham Knight

I Did Think The Batmobile Sequences Were Kinda Pointless Though

Anybody Play Arkham Origins? Never Got Around To That
It gets some hate but I enjoyed AO. A lot of people didn't like it because it wasn't done by Rocksteady. But it was different.
It was in Gotham for one night and the outside environment is snow.
A few great things about that one was the recreating of a crime scene. Having to rewind and fast forward tape to find stuff at the scene.
Another thing was the boss fights especially the one against Deathstroke and Bane. Those rival against the ones from AC like Solomon Grundy, Clayface and Mr. Freeze.

Man I still haven't gotten all them damn Riddler trophies. I gave up.

I got frustrated at one near GCPD that was trapped in a cage. I just said fucc it

True but Spiderman is bette then all the Akham games, used the mechanics and made a much better game.
Whoa I wouldn't go that far. While SM is a great game in it's own right, it has some things it can learn from. Namely the combat. While it took from the Arkham games, stringing combos together was kinda tricky especially with bigger enemies, demon enemies, those Sable jetpack enemies and the ones with the whips.
One thing they completely nailed was swinging. I used that much more than fast travel.

Whoa I wouldn't go that far. While SM is a great game in it's own right, it has some things it can learn from. Namely the combat. While it took from the Arkham games, stringing combos together was kinda tricky especially with bigger enemies, demon enemies, those Sable jetpack enemies and the ones with the whips.
One thing they completely nailed was swinging. I used that much more than fast travel.
I feel you I love both just gave SM the hair above for better story.

Hopefully they learned from the mistakes they made in Knight (tho it was still a really good game). Origins was a pretty good game & I liked the direction they went with the story. I hope they do something similar with this new game.

Back