Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries Spears keepin it real (blk ppl n religion)

Ehh...

Stop thinking god owes you something.
You don't know that nigga.

You don't want to believe in god... cool but stop putting all of the bad experiences on it but none of the good.
Was not expecting to agree with you here

He didn't only put all of the bad experiences on God but none of the good.. He specifically said that there's certain good shit in life that makes him think there's gotta be a god, even if it was said jokingly.

If someone subscribes to God being some old man in the sky watching over everything... I could see how SOME folks might believe that old man is an asshole tho lol.

I don't really subscribe to the thought of God as some sort of being or person just sitting out there watching over shit like that... and deciding when or when not to intervene though

Niggas want God to be the superhero while they are trash individuals or just sit and watch the bad with no desire to make change. Be the good you want to see if it bothers you that much.

Ehh...

Stop thinking god owes you something.
You don't know that nigga.

You don't want to believe in god... cool but stop putting all of the bad experiences on it but none of the good.

That's such a lazy and selfish way of thinking.

Good like what. What good matches all the bad.

(except the cop out 'good' of human existence)

Good like what. What good matches all the bad.

(except the cop out 'good' of human existence)

so if somebody beat cancer they shouldn’t thank God for it if their faith kept them afloat? It’s like people want blackS in the west to turn atheist or something

so if somebody beat cancer they shouldn’t thank God for it if their faith kept them afloat? It’s like people want blackS in the west to turn atheist or something

Lol so one should thank god for their cancer bein' cured but not curse god for givin' them cancer in the first place?

The entire world should be atheist. Black people have the most reason to be the group to make that jump coz we don't have a religion of our own.

Lol so one should thank god for their cancer bein' cured but not curse god for givin' them cancer in the first place?

The entire world should be atheist. Black people have the most reason to be the group to make that jump coz we don't have a religion of our own.

Africans have their own faiths tho. Dis belief of belief does not mean bad things won’t happen. I’m not supposed to believe in God because I could get into a car accident and die? That’s silly to me.

Africans have their own faiths tho. Dis belief of belief does not mean bad things won’t happen. I’m not supposed to believe in God because I could get into a car accident and die? That’s silly to me.

No you shouldn't believe in God because there's no reason to and you shouldn't be a Christian because because Christianity is so very obviously wrong.

I watched this shit at work yesterday.

And this nigga really felt some type of way cuz niggas was smart enough to network.

And Aries bitter ass what to call it "being a court jester"
I hate an ole sour puss nigga.I once had a partner who used to network in the music game,but fell off totally and one night we happen to be out and I'm trying to network and at the end of the night this nigga gonna say "You was dick riding all night"

First of all if you know me,you know it's like pulling teeth for me to network,but you gotta do it.

2nd of all when he was on it,he was the first nigga in everybody's face.

I'm not religious either and question the universe/God,but Aries overall is a hater and I don't get it.

He's still talented,but his attitude......

Back