Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
what if kamala is a front runner?

Man fuck Kamala. She is worse because she got support from our people by trying to masquerade as one of us.

It still burns me up that she got on the Breakfast Club and bragged about smoking weed in college knowing she went on to make her name by putting black people in jail for possessing weed.

Man fuck Kamala. She is worse because she got support from our people by trying to masquerade as one of us.

It still burns me up that she got on the Breakfast Club and bragged about smoking weed in college knowing she went on to make her name by putting black people in jail for possessing weed.

Listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talking about she was listening to tupac in ‘86 and that man was in art school trying to become an actor

Ya'll be careful with that. That money is just a credit advanced. It's not free money like the other stimulus checks.

Right now. I'm 100% with ya'll for 2024. If Biden gets primaried or his old ass taps out and we get the chance for a new better Dem candidate, then I'll support pushing for a better candidate. But if it's just a straight up re-election for Biden, fuck that.
What if it’s Trump vs. Biden again?

DD3F0C2B-9E87-4A2F-B44D-1DF96FABAD31.gif

What if it’s Trump vs. Biden again?

View attachment 557584

I didn't vote this last election because I knew my state was going for Biden anyway and I didn't want to cast a vote for him.

I may be back in VA by 2024, and it's a purple state. Unless Biden pulls a 180, I won't vote for him even if that means Trump goes back in office. Biden is not doing enough of substance to say that he's significantly better than Trump. If it takes another shot of Trump to get this country to know that we have to break the cycle, so be it.

I didn't vote this last election because I knew my state was going for Biden anyway and I didn't want to cast a vote for him.

I may be back in VA by 2024, and it's a purple state. Unless Biden pulls a 180, I won't vote for him even if that means Trump goes back in office. Biden is not doing enough of substance to say that he's significantly better than Trump. If it takes another shot of Trump to get this country to know that we have to break the cycle, so be it.
I can respect it.

This is why we really need a good spokesman for our people. We need someone who can go to these politicians and say deliver x, y, and z and you’ll get our vote. We just don’t have one right now, at least not one the majority of black people would get behind. We’re very fractured and not as unified as those in the 50’s and 60’s.

Would be nice if Dems picked up some seats for the midterms so they could ditch this bipartisan bullshit Biden seems to be hanging onto.... I got a feeling they gon lose a decent amount of seats tho and even more shit wont get done if thats fuckin possible. smh

Random ass thought and I'm crossing threads here but politicians should be paid minimum wage and get the same health care that the "lowest" in society does. See how quick shit would change then

All I know is that I predicted another major terrorist attack in the next 2-8 years and I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens..

Then everyone in America is going to “hold hands” for a while like they did after 9/11, then go back to hating each other, and the cycle will continue until all borders and boundaries are simply no more.

I never liked everything Trump did, but I also never hated him. He knew the importance of establishing secure boundaries and supporting an enterprising economy. Those are the main reasons why I liked him. Everything else is just speculation.

Let’s see how Biden plays his “part”….(foh)

Back