Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

Talk about it

My son's mom was still pregnant with him. We hadn't gotten his room together yet, so we still had a spare bed and shit in the other bedroom. A friend of mine, who I'm still super cool with today, called me venting after she got into it with her husband. He ain't actually put his hands on her, but her mom had to get in between them and all kinda other shit.

My son's mom heard me talking from upstairs and I guess could tell something was wrong. She came and asked me who I was talking to and what happened. I told her. She basically said what I mentioned earlier. 'Oh that's fucked up. Tell her she can come crash here, if she needs a place to stay.'. She ended up not coming to stay, but you get the idea.

My son's mom was still pregnant with him. We hadn't gotten his room together yet, so we still had a spare bed and shit in the other bedroom. A friend of mine, who I'm still super cool with today, called me venting after she got into it with her husband. He ain't actually put his hands on her, but her mom had to get in between them and all kinda other shit.

My son's mom heard me talking from upstairs and I guess could tell something was wrong. She came and asked me who I was talking to and what happened. I told her. She basically said what I mentioned earlier. 'Oh that's fucked up. Tell her she can come crash here, if she needs a place to stay.'. She ended up not coming to stay, but you get the idea.
Prolly cuz u never smashed ole girl lmao

Prolly cuz u never smashed ole girl lmao

Either THAT...or the fact that I set the tone for certain things in my relationships, in terms of what I value and how I feel about certain things, make those things very clear early on, and give women an opportunity to freely get with it or not get with it, thereby resulting in relationships where the above scenario would play out the same whether I had stuck my dick in her or not.

Either or.

I hate you niggas.

Last edited:
Either THAT...or the fact that I set the tone for certain things in my relationships, in terms of what I value and how I feel about certain things, make those things very clear early on, and give woman an opportunity to freely get with it or not get with it, thereby resulting in relationships where the above scenario would play out the same wether I had stick my dick in her or not.

Either or.

I hate you niggas.
You a solid dude.
but you control freak ass nigga
Ole get down or lay down head ass.

it’s the only way to do it.
I respect it

I need answers. Abw is not a monolith so I need some help. In past threads, ill say a majority is against getting police involved in black people bizz. But this very thread, a majority would want the cops involved. Math dont add up or am I seeing things wrong?
Ill make this a multiple choice. Is it....

A. fuck the cops always

B. I like the cops

C. Fuck the cops always just on the abw. But in reality i will call the cops if I have to. Im ok with some.

D. Fuck my bm/bf . Call the cops because I hope they act out and get taken away with their abusive partner as well.

E. The internet is not reality. I dont live what I type. Ill be the first to call the cops because some one bent one of the grass blades on my obvious private lawn.

lol.gif

You a solid dude.
but you control freak ass nigga
Ole get down or lay down head ass.

it’s the only way to do it.
I respect it

I'm not a control freak at all. I'm actually the OPPOSITE. That's why I choose so carefully who I even get into a relationship with. Because I'm so go with the flow and so 'Whatever', I need somebody who shares my values and I can trust to move a certain way.

I'm not a control freak at all. I'm actually the OPPOSITE. That's why I choose so carefully who I even get into a relationship with. Because I'm so go with the flow and so 'Whatever', I need somebody who shares my values and I can trust to move a certain way.
Ok maybe it’s me then. Cuz shit don’t go my way.....I shake the board.

Folks can't in one breath say fuck the police, I hate the police, all police ain't shit., they always going overboard with black people, they're trigger happy and scared, etc.

Then at the first sign of smoke their first reaction is
1o31fr.jpg

well got damn

2KRg.gif

Lol now let's flip the script let's say yall wives get a call from her baby daddy who just been through something mentally or physically bad, might of got beat the fuck up into a mess and says come over for support and your girl grab her keys and says I'll be back back im going to my baby daddy house I got to take care of what my baby daddy going thru........you like okay sweetie pick up some cool ranch domino's on the way home!? Lol fuck no man that's some weirdo shut on both sides imo

the flip really don't work..

cuz what dude calling his baby mother to protect him from his gf?
Not the exact same but he just went thru something bad mental break down idk, hell it's the closest situation I could think of lol

Point being if you were in the other shoe where your wife going to her ex house to help support him I just can't see mfs having the same energy.

I honestly don’t know how I would act

But I 100% know I want my child out that environment ASAP until that shit is taken care of.

I sure as hell ain't putting myself in a position to get locked up for any of my exes. But I dont want my kid in a unstable environment. She either gotta leave dude or I'm pushing for full custody. Yall ain't gonna rumbling in front of my kid n having that trauma on mines. FOH

Back