Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

My point with that is some of y’all are in other relationships. You think your significant other would be kosher with your BM staying with you if her shit got out of control? I doubt that.

If push came to shove you make sure she’s OK, but she should have family for situations like these. Her #1 fallback should be them.

Just because you doubt it don't mean that it's not reality for others. You can't say "yall nigga lying" in one post yet also say "yeah I know others roll differently" when people do say that in fact wouldn't handle a situation as you would. Either that or you really don't understand what he's saying in that post

My point with that is some of y’all are in other relationships. You think your significant other would be kosher with your BM staying with you if her shit got out of control? I doubt that.

If push came to shove you make sure she’s OK, but she should have family for situations like these. Her #1 fallback should be them.
If people started viewing their ex's new mates as part of the village and not the enemy, these things could become the standard. But, those situations are far and few in between because there are too many emotionally unintelligent people

If people started viewing their ex's new mates as part of the village and not the enemy, these things could become the standard. But, those situations are far and few in between because there are too many emotionally unintelligent people
Would you be comfortable with your girl's ex crashing with y'all.

Would you be comfortable with your girl's ex crashing with y'all.
Again, if this guy hasn't done anything to be disrespectful towards me and he and my kids mother have a good rapport, I wouldn't see anything wrong with providing a place for him to gather his thoughts for a couple of days and make his next move.

But he's not going to be staying for any extended period of time.

1) My parents have been married damn near 40 years. (Next April is 40) They never divorcing.

2) If they ever separated, I don’t expect Pops to worry about Moms life and who she runs with after that. But refer to #1. No need to create hypothetical situations here.

Lol would your dad let your mom get her ass beat if they broke up was the question. You can’t answer because you know he wouldn’t. But like the white men you wanna be you gonna stick to edgy take

Are you gonna let her get her ass beat is the question

And it’s a different situation with men most men ain’t gonna ask you the ex’s new bf to stay with y’all. Men got certain amount of pride even if it’s silly. A man asking to stay with somebody else ain’t hitting the same as a woman out on the street Abd y’all know this

Stop moving the goalposts, man.

I said call the law. If she's already gotten her ass kicked, that ain't on me to avenge it. That's why they have domestic response teams for this shit. If my only link to this person is the child, then the child is the only person I'm worrying about.

She can get the cops or her family to clean up her mess. That ain't my responsibility, and I damn sure ain't fightin another muhfucka over it.

Stop moving the goalposts, man.

I said call the law. If she's already gotten her ass kicked, that ain't on me to avenge it. That's why they have domestic response teams for this shit. If my only link to this person is the child, then the child is the only person I'm worrying about.

She can get the cops or her family to clean up her mess. That ain't my responsibility, and I damn sure ain't fightin another muhfucka over it.

This is a way to say you a bitch without saying it folks.

Lookit, no one getting into a shout/insult fest with you. We know you need the attention.

All jokes aside, with no hate at all, but why is it so hard for you to believe that other people don't live like you live and have lives that are setup totally different than yours? And it's not just you, it's mad people on here.

It seems like people are so used to living one way that they can't fathom that there could be another way.
Same standard applies here.

YOU can be a simp all you want. Not I.

Again, if this guy hasn't done anything to be disrespectful towards me and he and my kids mother have a good rapport, I wouldn't see anything wrong with providing a place for him to gather his thoughts for a couple of days and make his next move.

But he's not going to be staying for any extended period of time.
:word?:
is it ok to joke with you today

Back