Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you afraid of death?

Only when it is a point of focus but I'm a rest assured in that, while I can waste precious mind power thinking about how scary death is, when it comes to our last breaths our glorious bodies fill us with wonderful chemicals that make us feel like we're jacked on valium and life is fucking great!

Maybe not 100% happens for everyone, but majority.

Not scared of death. Only regret will be knowing my moms and pops gonna mourn for me. Knowing them, theyll never be the same of one of their kids die.
this here...

i cant stand knowing my mom will lose her shit if i die.
other than that......everybody else set and i did a lot for people...i;d be ok with it....just as long as im not in pain and after my mom has already passed.

i've always been real curious about death n i find myself researching it a lot. Especially when somebody im close to die. Maybe thats why im not afraid. I've read stories from folks who have come back after being pronounced clinically dead and most of their stories are similar with them saying that they felt free, light as a feather and with no cares. Said that they were just at peace and it was one of the best feelings ever.

Its basically a whole damn sequence you go through.

Theres the whole light theory, seeing an already deceased loved one and them asking you to come with them and then you getting a glimpse of your life from beginning to end. After that is when most of them say that they are given a choice or told by the loved one that they need come back to their body because its not their time.

I've only ever saw a few stories of people saying they saw demons n shit and felt like they were hell bound.

Back in the days when I used to watch BET countdown when i was in 4th or 5th grade. Scarface said, "I never seen a man cry till I seen that man die". I had always thought it was just some ill shit to say but I never grasped the concept. Now, having mostly realized life, understanding conciousness, and understanding with death. Conciousness just ceases, there is no follow up, and life continues without you.

You are just no more, faced with the immediate thought of not seeing another moment, right before death. I understand now why that brings a man to tears. I wasnt raised by parents. I was raised by my environment,entertainment,and music. One of my favorite artist growing up said.

"Anticpating your death, make you soft and sick, I leave my worries at home when I'm hanging wit my clique"...And that's how I try to view death, unless it's on the forefront of my mind for a reason.

i've always been real curious about death n i find myself researching it a lot. Especially when somebody im close to die. Maybe thats why im not afraid. I've read stories from folks who have come back after being pronounced clinically dead and most of their stories are similar with them saying that they felt free, light as a feather and with no cares. Said that they were just at peace and it was one of the best feelings ever.

Its basically a whole damn sequence you go through.

Theres the whole light theory, seeing an already deceased loved one and them asking you to come with them and then you getting a glimpse of your life from beginning to end. After that is when most of them say that they are given a choice or told by the loved one that they need come back to their body because its not their time.

I've only ever saw a few stories of people saying they saw demons n shit and felt like they were hell bound.
i always thought of it as a releasing of the energy that powers these vessels we call bodies.

i have a whole theory on it....not saying its right or wrong but its what i choose to beleive.

Nope, not really. Been in a couple situations where it looked like it could have been a personality, and I didn't really even think of myself. My mind went to my wife and kids and what would happen to them when I was gone.

Lost the feeling of being afraid of death awhile ago

Still kind of worried how i’ll die tho, wanna go out on my own terms and not cause someone else decided its time for me to die

I'm only afraid of dying without leaving my mark on this world, whatever that may be.

In a sense. I'm afraid of dying before my mom and having her deal with that. When I had my pulmonary embolism she was the only person who was in the hospital with me day and night for 6 days. Would barely leave my side. Shes the only person who's ever had my back regardless of the countless amounts of stupid shit I've done or how much I made her life hell at times. Shes the only person that would check in on me when I was clearly depressed and struggling with a lot of things. I've seen the look on her face when it was questionable if I was going to live or not and the pain I saw makes me never want to have her go through that again. Shit is burned into my brain.

No, i'm not afraid of death, there are times I'm honestly eager to see what's on the other side. Sometimes I can't help but feel like I've seen enough of what life has to offer, even though I know it's absolute bullshit. I'd say I'm afraid of the dying process, though. To be precise, I'm afraid of dying slowly. Very afraid. I've watched people's cancer journey's where they lost the battle and it's not something I would wish on my worst enemy. If I were to be diagnosed with a rare, incurable, voracious form of cancer, I would likely seek euthanasia.

Only thing i fear is nothingness afterwords...the idea of nothing but blackness sucks, however i do believe in heaven and hell and do my best to be a legit good person, so ultimately if i die tomorrow i think ill be good but id he lying if i said that small fear of nothingness isnt there, also on a different note and alot of yall will think its bullshit and understandably but i seen a physic years ago who told me id die at 86..just a natural death..now i wouldnt give a shit bout that if everything prior she mentioned hasnt already came true...coincidence? Possibley/probley? But still kinda eerie to me, especially saying that i couldnt have kids

Only thing i fear is nothingness afterwords...the idea of nothing but blackness sucks, however i do believe in heaven and hell and do my best to be a legit good person, so ultimately if i die tomorrow i think ill be good but id he lying if i said that small fear of nothingness isnt there, also on a different note and alot of yall will think its bullshit and understandably but i seen a physic years ago who told me id die at 86..just a natural death..now i wouldnt give a shit bout that if everything prior she mentioned hasnt already came true...coincidence? Possibley/probley? But still kinda eerie to me, especially saying that i couldnt have kids
Oh shit! You got a narrow urethra too?!

Back