Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are we really honest with our friends?

Du was ahead of his time

niggas like being lied to

i dont like the homeboy who ask for the advice only to do what he really wanted to do in the first place. At the end of the day, I would rather you do what you want...that way if it blow up in ya face, you have to own that instead of doing something i said or half assed it then trying to blame me if it go south

Du was ahead of his time

niggas like being lied to

i dont like the homeboy who ask for the advice only to do what he really wanted to do in the first place. At the end of the day, I would rather you do what you want...that way if it blow up in ya face, you have to own that instead of doing something i said or half assed it then trying to blame me if it go south
I got friends like and it’s like why did you even ask me?!

I was just having this convo with a friend, yesterday. I used to think that the truth was paramount to everything, but the older I've gotten and realized that pretty much everyone is fighting some kind of battle, what happens if my "truth" is the straw that breaks the camels back and they do something reckless? I tend to pick my friends wisely, however, if I tell them something that they need to hear and they react badly, the next time, I won't say as much, and eventually I'll just stop saying anything to them when it comes to advice. I'll still be there, because I care for them, but they know and I know that all of this could have been avoided.

When it comes to lies, lol, my friends only get the whitest of lies. For example they send me a video that I've seen before, I'd pretend I'm seeing it for the first time just to give them the satisfaction of bringing it to my attention, lol. Any other kind of lie is a waste of time and not worth the energy or inevitable pain.

we’re so in sync:lipbite:
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB - Find & Share on GIPHY

Back