Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are we really honest with our friends?

ok, I wanna remove the Okrrr and TM 104

dont worry, it was getting removed lol

but this not the thread for it, but i spoke on it yesterday about badges getting reset

as soon as I get some time, everybody shit going away

edit: except goldie b/c i dont wanna get fired

With my circle we try to be open with eachother especially if there's a time when a real conversation needs to happen. Sometimes we'll just let shit slide if it's stupid or not really vital or important but blatant lying we'll call out cause it's hilarious lol.

I honestly suck at lying and putting on a front so I'll often times tell the truth to the point of cringeworthiness in the most awkward situations that most folks would made an edit in lol

I got friends like and it’s like why did you even ask me?!

People are funny like that.

Chick from work asked my advice on something a few years back............told her the hard truth.

She got on some "I'm a grown woman/you ain't my daddy/who are you to judge me" type attitude.

Basically said, "I got this."

Months later, she calls me up crying and boohooing.

Mind you, she just woke me up from a nap.

So I just said...................."let me call you back"...........hung up, and went back to sleep.

Ran into her a few weeks later and she starts talking about ......."IYou're not a good friend."

Told her.........."What were you expecting me to do?"

"Tried to tell you how things were gonna play out...........you didn't wanna hear it............you called me after it played out exactly how I said it would............and now you're asking for my help???"

Kobe wtf gif.gif

Told her if she had just listened to me to begin with she wouldn't be in that situation.

Can't do anything about it after the fact.

Needless to say, that was the last time she ever called me for anything.

So yeah, when people ask for help or advice............all they really want is for you to tell them what they wanna hear.

Last edited:
Back