Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Are these Two The Same Actor? And why Nobody Likes them.

I even liked Cage’s movie where he would get glimpses of people’s deaths a little while before they died. Can’t remember the name of it.

He got a ton of good movies though.

Mackie just always comes off as a lame that’s trying really hard and you can see it. At least until this last Netflix movie he was in. Wasn’t bad in it.

I even liked Cage’s movie where he would get glimpses of people’s deaths a little while before they died. Can’t remember the name of it.

He got a ton of good movies though.

Mackie just always comes off as a lame that’s trying really hard and you can see it. At least until this last Netflix movie he was in. Wasn’t bad in it.

Are you taking about Next? If so, that's a dope movie.

I think after reading some of these posts that alot of folks get confused with a person picking a good role over them actually being a good actor.

I've watched plenty of films where the plot, dialog, cinematography, supporting actors, etc. have been good but certain actors aren't good in it. Some actors just have great agents or have good relationships with higher ups, which helps them land interesting roles that they totally add nothing of substance to.........

Back