Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are the good times over for the big Cannabis producers?

I just sold my shares in Aurora like last Thursday
Yes it still seems too early in this industry's life for me to take out a position yet. Going to have to wait a few years to see who emerges as profitable. Not trying to invest in companies that are losing money!

Yes. Because the way the shit is being taxed and regulated is keeping the underground economy alive and thriving. Meaning the niggas who are really gonna win on the cultivation side, the same way they've ALWAYS won, will be the smalltime and mid-level farmers and cultivators. The people with the relationships to be able to sell via the underground market. Those old school cultivators who REALLY know what they're doing and the niggas producing larger quantities from those small setups.

Once more states go fully legal their supplies will shrink. When we went full legal we started running out of weed in two weeks. The government actually had to step in to get more weed for the dispensaries to sell.

They overproduced thinking everybody and their momma would start smoking, but it didn't quite happen that way. They just gotta sit tight and wait until more states go full-legal.

Once more states go fully legal their supplies will shrink. When we went full legal we started running out of weed in two weeks. The government actually had to step in to get more weed for the dispensaries to sell.

They overproduced thinking everybody and their momma would start smoking, but it didn't quite happen that way. They just gotta sit tight and wait until more states go full-legal.

What state you live in? Cuz honestly, that shit ain't NEVER happening out here. We ain't never running out of weed, my guy. Lol.

What state you live in? Cuz honestly, that shit ain't NEVER happening out here. We ain't never running out of weed, my guy. Lol.

Ah, Nevada. That doesn't shock me.

Ah, Nevada. That doesn't shock me.

I didn't even think the shit was gonna sell that fast but I was only thinking about the locals buying it, I didn't even think about the tourists.

We still had some supplies of edibles, but actual trees? Nah, that shit was kinda scarce.

Back