Welcome To aBlackWeb

AR-Ab sentenced to 45 years for running a drug ring implicated in murder

You can't be serious. If that black man is dumb enough to be "baited" into snitching on himself by a white man then he deserves what he gets. The white man has shown himself not to be trustworthy yet AR-AB WILLINGLY volunteered information that he didn't need to. He is not a victim.
He's a victim of the system. They let white people who're charged with much worse crimes than drug trafficking off with a slap on their wrist.

That's essentially what I'm saying, he didn't need to go on there and tell them stories, if he going for the interview talk about some positive I'm so artist type stuff but leave the stories at home
How many glad videos get number with dudes talking about the music?

he always going toward criminal shit.

Where did I say snitching, I just said them stories don't need to be said in detail on Vlad...

He could of kept it about the music, new ventures, family life, etc
You right, you didn't say snitching. My bad but when do Vladmir even ask rappers about their music, new ventures, family life? Would those topics generate a lot of views?

He just telling his life.. that's not snitching. It's only snitching if he implicating niggas in a crime & they get arrested based off what he said. Y'all should know this, lol.

Exhibit A:

Prosecutors interpreted West’s lyrics in another video to be an admission that he ordered the 2017 murder of rival Robert Johnson, who was shot multiple times in the 4000 block of Benner Street in Wissinoming. A member of West’s circle, Dontez “Taz” Stewart, pleaded guilty to the murder and later testified against him and his codefendants.

“I’ll have da whole city scared,” West’s song says. “Stand near home / I call Taz and tell him / Brig dat n — ’s head to me.”

Investigators discovered the lyrics for that track, written four days after Johnson’s death
, in a note in West’s phone.

You ain’t seen none of those YouTube videos of him describing crimes and giving hints. Like he gave these people a case
I don't have to watch those videos, I only listen to his music. With or without the videos of him talking about crimes, the outcome would be the same. He was bound to get roofed.

You right, you didn't say snitching. My bad but when do Vladmir even ask rappers about their music, new ventures, family life? Would those topics generate a lot of views?
Probably not, as always controversy sells, but as the guest he could dictate the direction of the conversation

Back