Welcome To aBlackWeb

AR-Ab Facing Life In Prison

Is it, though? I mean I agree that a life sentence is too much just for selling drugs, but we also need to start treating these dudes like the ISIS of our communities, because that's exactly what they are, terrorists and social degenerates. They are holding us all back, man.

damn isis? Holding everyone back?

If a person smoke or sniff or shoot that shit in their veins...

that’s their choice

damn isis? Holding everyone back?

If a person smoke or sniff or shoot that shit in their veins...

that’s their choice
Providing a fiend with drugs isn't giving them a choice, it's taking advantage of them. At the end of the day it's not just one person buying drugs to get high, this drug shit destroys multiple lives, in many different ways, all for the worst. These mfs that turn to dealing the shit to their own communities are literally no better than reagan or clinton or whoever else that goes to sleep at night with a smile on their face knowing the the black family, the black community is still largely in shambles.

They are a cancer, and should be treated as such.

And yes, holding us back. Unlike other races, black people don't have the luxury of individuality. We get treated like a hivemind.

Excessive sentences is a form of cruel and unusual punishment. And I'm all about negroes having their constitutional rights protected.

Even if you moving that work, you're still an American dammit
I see your point but you have to note that this guy is not selling dope to get pampers for his babies or food on the table. He’s distributing hundreds of thousands dollars worth of cocaine on the streets to live a life of luxury or be some sort of king pin.

I see your point but you have to note that this guy is not selling dope to get pampers for his babies or food on the table. He’s distributing hundreds of thousands dollars worth of cocaine on the streets to live a life of luxury or be some sort of king pin.
and that's cool. hit him with 15-20 years fed time. make him do every day.

but life in prison just doesn't add up when murders and rapist, and human traffickers can get lesser sentences...

philly tried to keep meek on parole forever for popping wheelies..

it's a corrupt ass judicial system

ar ab was hella stupid . his main hitta who snitched on him is killed someone and a day later ar ab did verse talking about it lol

and that's cool. hit him with 15-20 years fed time. make him do every day.

but life in prison just doesn't add up when murders and rapist, and human traffickers can get lesser sentences...

philly tried to keep meek on parole forever for popping wheelies..

it's a corrupt ass judicial system
Bruh he literally in oraganized crime. And hang out with people that catch bodies. Hopefully this get him to rat on people

Special Agent Vlad at it, again.

View attachment 192008

Someday rappers gon learn to stop incriminating themselves w Vlad. If Vlad is truly of the culture he would look out and either not ask incriminating questions or edit incriminating shit. Niggas are responsible for what come out they mouth, but I remember dr.dre n Ed Lover literally putting their hands over an emotional 2pacs mouth during one of his cases. Pac went on a rant during a interview n they "protected" him. Why? Bc they were of the culture and gave a shit.

Someday rappers gon learn to stop incriminating themselves w Vlad. If Vlad is truly of the culture he would look out and either not ask incriminating questions or edit incriminating shit. Niggas are responsible for what come out they mouth, but I remember dr.dre n Ed Lover literally putting their hands over an emotional 2pacs mouth during one of his cases. Pac went on a rant during a interview n they "protected" him. Why? Bc they were of the culture and gave a shit.
That's what we as black people get for letting in outsiders and thinking just because they like the same music as us that they have the same values as us. Vlad is just being who he is. It's up to us to recognise that.

That's what we as black people get for letting in outsiders and thinking just because they like the same music as us that they have the same values as us. Vlad is just being who he is. It's up to us to recognise that.

Or or or

Stop being a criminal

Back