Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apryl Jones Goes On IG Rant About The Game & A$AP Rocky being Thirsty for Her

Sad part...a lot of chicksike think they're different from the others...when actually they're all the same

Unfortunately, there are a lot of black men (even with money) who do treat even average Latin (and white) women like they are special. Like queens even. Many have experienced this from a very young age to the point that it is embedded in their subconscious.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there are a lot of black men (even with money) who do treat even average Latin (and white) women like they are special. Like queens even. Many have experienced this from a very young age to the point that it is impeded in their subconscious.
I never understood this.
Like, dudes scream carol city but marry a Becky when they get money.

How?

I never understood this.
Like, dudes scream carol city but marry a Becky when they get money.

How?

Slave mentality is still strong. I know women like this and actually don't even look as good with brothas taking care of their kids and not even taking care of their own. I'm not saying you can't be attracted to other races, but sometimes you can tell there is something deeper going on.

Uncle+RuckusNAACP+Image+Awards+Arrivals+FhcGPDauRZjl.jpg

Unfortunately, there are a lot of black men (even with money) who do treat even average Latin (and white) women like they are special. Like queens even. Many have experienced this from a very young age to the point that it is impeded in their subconscious.
You need to elaborate on this. Because the measure of "average" on this site is all over the place. And its the same thing with "treated like queens". You can treat a regular looking chick with common courtesy and some people will say you treating them like queens ect. ect.

Y'all can't mock these hoes for trying to trophy muhfuckas, when y'all got these same hoes as signatures and avis....

They thirsty for attention, and y'all keep quenching the thirst.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back