Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apryl Jones Goes On IG Rant About The Game & A$AP Rocky being Thirsty for Her

She cool I'd shoot my shot if I get shot down move on to the next. This is all on the surface though. Different story if I knew her and we have history

She cool I'd shoot my shot if I get shot down move on to the next. This is all on the surface though. Different story if I knew her and we have history
And this is the problem. You try once and she thinks she's special.
As if I won't be smashing tons of chicks and texting her when I go pee to set up another smash.
Whole time she thinking she's special.
Nah hoe.....you just in line.

Fam, ole girl regular as hell. She just showing a lil skin, that's all. Don't let it fool you.

Regular is common. Average is the most common. There is average in the club, average on the beach and then there is average in the dollar store or average at the gas station. Average is the average woman at the gas station, dollar store, riding down the highway and such. As Latinas go, average body for a Cuban, Puerto Rican, Colombian or Dominican is going to be elite for a Mexican. Face wise, the standard is the same. Average is what you get when you pick a random name out of the general population. Is she elite? Probably not, but she definitely turns some heads in the social security line.

These chicks need to understand......guys only want to fuck.
They are not coming after you only.....you are one in many.

I think they all know this by. They in this for free food and trips and possible child support from somebody rich. Ain’t no deceit

Back