Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think apple about to surprise a lot of people. They been keeping very low key but everything I've seen looks like its gonna hit.

Except that See shit. Foh.

i just watched the trailer

anthony mackie aside, im mixed on supporting this

when ya'll ready to have a discussion, let me know

lol define support first... and what's giving you reservations about this film?
real spill

i actually thought about doing this and would wonder why it hadnt been done before (might i add, this was a LONG ass time ago when i didnt know any better). The trailer kinda had me and then they showed that they were gonna teach the white dude all they knew so that HE could be the face of the company.

At my age now, i couldnt allow a white person to be the one getting the credit for the shit i was doing. I feel like this, while a true story, is gonna start another boom in hollywood where they start looking for similar stories.

i hope im wrong

real spill

i actually thought about doing this and would wonder why it hadnt been done before (might i add, this was a LONG ass time ago when i didnt know any better). The trailer kinda had me and then they showed that they were gonna teach the white dude all they knew so that HE could be the face of the company.

At my age now, i couldnt allow a white person to be the one getting the credit for the shit i was doing. I feel like this, while a true story, is gonna start another boom in hollywood where they start looking for similar stories.

i hope im wrong

Fair enough.. I can see how you might have that concern.. I was a lil disappointed myself at the point in the trailer where they introduced the white dude to front for them honestly lol but Sam Jackson and Mackie are still masterminding the whole thing tho.

This seems more along the lines of these two brothas working AROUND the system rather than some so called "white-savior" swooping in to save the day.. but that's just based off the trailer. I'm reserving judgement at the moment.

With regards to this boom in hollywood where they look for similar stories... when did they ever stop? lol

Fair enough.. I can see how you might have that concern.. I was a lil disappointed myself at the point in the trailer where they introduced the white dude to front for them honestly lol but Sam Jackson and Mackie are still masterminding the whole thing tho.

This seems more along the lines of these two brothas working AROUND the system rather than some so called "white-savior" swooping in to save the day.. but that's just based off the trailer. I'm reserving judgement at the moment.

With regards to this boom in hollywood where they look for similar stories... when did they ever stop? lol
touche

i aint watching it then

tenor.gif

Back