Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apparently closed doesnt mean closed anymore

I used to be a cook. 20 minutes before closing he told costumers the kitchen was closed, straight up. All they could get was pre-made shit. That's a people's boss

Fuck all dat i worked at subway at 18 years olf and used to close at 12pm. I turned off the open sign at 1100 and locked the shop at 1130. and LOL at thinking i got paid for anything after that. You got paid what was on the schedule and THEY told us that. I once told the manager when i started at 4. You told me im only getting paid whats on the calendar so if im 10-15 mins early cause of traffic and you busy dont expect me the suit up until 4.

Reactions: GNS
as a former fast food worker myself

I understand what the employees feel whenever a customer comes in right before closing

but as someone who's been a customer as well.................the right answer is you should adjust your business hours if it's that much of a problem.

u should be cooking up until the last minute.......and as the owner I would fire any employee who has a problem with that

workers shouldn't be thinking "oh we close at 9pm, so we should be able to stop working early so we can walk out at 9pm like the customers"

nah u work until 9pm and then take the extra hour to close up after your stated hours end............shit ain't about workers' feelings

shit is about making money by serving your customers:wtf20:

Last edited:
Here's a way to avoid all that...GO AT AN EARLIER TIME!

I get last minute decisions but c'mon. You as a customer gotta be aware of the restaurants hours. Know that a lot of these places start cleaning up a few minutes b4 closing.

The last group you piss off is the ones fixing your food. So you wanna come in at the last minute, and start demanding to be served...leave. B/c you might not wanna eat the food they bring out

as a former fast food worker myself

I understand what the employees feel whenever a customer comes in right before closing

but as someone who's been a customer as well.................the right answer is you should adjust your business hours if it's that much of a problem.

u should be cooking up until the last minute.......and as the owner I would fire any employee who has a problem with that

workers shouldn't be thinking "oh we close at 9pm, so we should be able to stop working early so we can walk out at 9pm like the customers"

nah u work until 9pm and then take the extra hour to close up after your stated hours end............shit ain't about workers' feelings

shit is about making money by serving your customers:wtf20:

And as a worker, I would say "This owner doesn't give the slightest f*ck about me". I'd quit and you hire someone who will someday come to the same realization and quit. Quite the cycle. Capitalism brings out hustler in you but steals a bit of compassion. You only care about the almighty dollar.

Here's a way to avoid all that...GO AT AN EARLIER TIME!

I get last minute decisions but c'mon. You as a customer gotta be aware of the restaurants hours. Know that a lot of these places start cleaning up a few minutes b4 closing.

The last group you piss off is the ones fixing your food. So you wanna come in at the last minute, and start demanding to be served...leave.

but doesn't this type of thinking encourage poor effort on the part of the business?

mofos can't complain about shitty customer service when they coddle employees of a business they paying money to

u should be able to go there at 9:59 if the place closes at 10pm

if the workers got a problem with it, they should be more mad at their boss for setting the hours instead of getting mad at a customer that's actually paying u a paycheck

it's funny how most people are just cool with shitty customer service:wtff:

Last edited:
And as a worker, I would say "This owner doesn't give the slightest f*ck about me". I'd quit and you hire someone who will someday come to the same realization and quit. Quite the cycle. Capitalism brings out hustler in you but steals a bit of compassion. You only care about the almighty dollar.

Duh nigga, that's capitalism

nigga this is some bleeding heart bullshit :yikes1:

compassion has nothing to do with this............u helping to run a business..........how stupid does a business look turning away customers just cuz the cook feel he entitled to leave when the customers do?

I swear I'm always shocked to find so many people who see themselves as victims in something they willingly participate in

it ain't the customer's responsibility to consider ur feelings about leaving early as possible.........change the stated business hours instead of crying about trying to close up early

and ain't u getting paid for ur time? what's really the issue then?

We walked in as a group to a restaurant that was 10min to closing... they had the chairs up... I tried to talk them all out of it... it’s not right, nah let’s go elsewhere... but the entitled mind said nope, they don’t close until they close and we group ordered... the staff was very visibly upset... then my aunt in law complained about the attitude of the employees... it was a mess... I hate going places w her, she is the WORST type of customer EVER. I avoid it best as I can. She will yell at the employees, cause a scene, even return her food and get a full refund... it’s wild. She has issues
Jus like a cac to not let any of his cac'in family members know they're in the wrong and just sit idly by like..
tenor.gif

lol if yall want lukewarm food from a takeout spot that was probably gonna get tossed out anyway... go ahead and go to a restaurant before closing.

if its a proper sit down restaurant... you gotta be a real asshole to want to sit down a half hour before closing and expecting exemplary service when the food might take 20 minutes to make.

How bout not being an asshole and managing your time better

Back