Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apparently closed doesnt mean closed anymore

So hold up...

An extra 30 minute inconvience gives employees an excuse to be rude and/or at worst sicken people?

:huh2:

Im sorry I gotta call bullshit on that...they get paid hourly. The closing and prep times should be baked in. And besides...

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YALL CLOSE ITS RIGHT THERE ON THE DOOR
I wish you would work in CS for a year and then come back talking that shit

It actually means we're going to close 30 minutes early then throw a fit and be petty when a paying customer expects service during the times that are clearly stated on a companys door and website.

Wtf is up with that shit!? I cant be wrong here. If i come in 30, 10, hell even 1 minute before closing time is it too much to expect the decent service?

Imagine my frustration when i pull up to a pizza spot 10 minutes before they close and a guy tells me "we really aint tryin to serve right now" and then gets an attitude when i kindly remind him of the closing times on his own door. (Eventually i just laughed and told him nevermind).

Im not unreasonable...i dont expect a top notch pizza or car service, or whatever when i walk in right before closing time. But damn...closed means closed.
Anyone who has ever worked in the service industry hate that shit u just described with a fuckin passion

30 minutes shouldn't be a problem but last 10 minutes is annoying.

Especially if it's a restaurant. Had a girl who part timed as a waitress. Her restaurant closed at 11. People would come in 10:45 sit their ass down and not want to leave even tho they knew the place closed at 11 and people gotta clean up and leave.

U imagine cleaning a grill to leave then someone coming to order 6 burgers and 10 steaks afterwards? Shit sux

Inconsiderate af

I didn't do anything to anyone's food but I definitely was cursing them out in my head when I was a teen working at a pizza place
I needed the money so I was just wishing horrible thoughts on whoever showed up 10 minutes before closing lol

If we had a pizza that had been there for awhile on the shelf we would offer it to them for free to gtfo

Look at the mindset in this thread lmao. But support black business though right? I hope some of you don't own a business that involves customer service. I worked at Ruby Tuesday through high school and freshman year of college. People came in last minute all the time. Didn't really bother me, the cooks hated it though. Even still, I never seen them mess with anyone food because of it.

Look at the mindset in this thread lmao. But support black business though right? I hope some of you don't own a business that involves customer service. I worked at Ruby Tuesday through high school and freshman year of college. People came in last minute all the time. Didn't really bother me, the cooks hated it though. Even still, I never seen them mess with anyone food because of it.
What did you do at Ruby Tuesday?

Maybe someone addressed this already. But a kitchen can close well before the establishment. It's plenty of restaurants that remain open the the customer's already there but stop cooking well before closing.

On a personal level I wouldn't even bother going into a restaurant 10 minutes before close because you're most likely not going to get fresh made food.

Also consider the worker who probably isn't getting paid past the hour. What if they do decide to serve you then someone comes in at 2 minutes to close. Now they gotta serve them too. You don't know how that persons shift has went.

Not expecting someone working in that industry to be checked out 10 mins left in their shift is kinda ignorant.

Maybe someone addressed this already. But a kitchen can close well before the establishment. It's plenty of restaurants that remain open the the customer's already there but stop cooking well before closing.

On a personal level I wouldn't even bother going into a restaurant 10 minutes before close because you're most likely not going to get fresh made food.

Also consider the worker who probably isn't getting paid past the hour. What if they do decide to serve you then someone comes in at 2 minutes to close. Now they gotta serve them too. You don't know how that persons shift has went.

Not expecting someone working in that industry to be checked out 10 mins left in their shift is kinda ignorant.

Yes, i assumed all that was common knowledge.

Either ppl dont kno wtf is goin on or they jus inconsiderate assholes

Since back in the day, i never went into a restaurant 30 to 45 minutes b4 closings. Unless it was a fast food joint

It actually means we're going to close 30 minutes early then throw a fit and be petty when a paying customer expects service during the times that are clearly stated on a companys door and website.

Wtf is up with that shit!? I cant be wrong here. If i come in 30, 10, hell even 1 minute before closing time is it too much to expect the decent service?

Imagine my frustration when i pull up to a pizza spot 10 minutes before they close and a guy tells me "we really aint tryin to serve right now" and then gets an attitude when i kindly remind him of the closing times on his own door. (Eventually i just laughed and told him nevermind).

Im not unreasonable...i dont expect a top notch pizza or car service, or whatever when i walk in right before closing time. But damn...closed means closed.

nigga you come in 10 mins before closing fuck you. Pubes in your burger

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
OP never worked the restaurant industry b4

You are right....i havent. But i dont think i should have to work in the industry to expect decent service or generally know good business practice. Again im not going to a place 10 minutes before closing and expecting the freshest, crispiest ingredients and spectacular service.

And also, unless im mistaken the closing procedures are added to a employees shift. So if a place closes at 10 pm and it takes 30 minutes to close, they should get paid for that extra 30 mins. At a sit down restaurant they'll probably be tipped a good amount extra. So nobodys actually making anybody stay longer than what should be expected. The issue is that they cant leave early.

Local Pizza shop prolly closes at 11pm. Dude walked in there at exactly 10:56pm. And the kid behind the counter prolly said...

"Uh sir, we close in like 5 minutes"

And while the night cleaning crew can clearly be seen and heard breaking down the kitchen. OP responded loudly...

"I dont give a fuck!! Give me a large pepperoni!"

tenor.gif

:lol9:

Last edited:
You are right....i havent. But i dont think i should have to work in the industry to expect decent service or generally know good business practice. Again im not going to a place 10 minutes before closing and expecting the freshest, crispiest ingredients and spectacular service.

And also, unless im mistaken the closing procedures are added to a employees shift. So if a place closes at 10 pm and it takes 30 minutes to close, they should get paid for that extra 30 mins. At a sit down restaurant they'll probably be tipped a good amount extra. So nobodys actually making anybody stay longer than what should be expected. The issue is that they cant leave early.

Bolded....u think so huh HA!

Back