Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apparently closed doesnt mean closed anymore

Nah I wouldn't go in that late I been in the restaurant game. Just make it up there early and you'll never have those problems. But like people said most kitchens close a hour early. Don't be that guy.

Being at the mall you see it a lot especially on Sundays mall crowded as hell but folks still want to window shop you'll see the gate coming down on the stores and they still trying see what they feet look like in this 95 air max

nigga this is some bleeding heart bullshit :yikes1:

compassion has nothing to do with this............u helping to run a business..........how stupid does a business look turning away customers just cuz the cook feel he entitled to leave when the customers do?

I swear I'm always shocked to find so many people who see themselves as victims in something they willingly participate in

it ain't the customer's responsibility to consider ur feelings about leaving early as possible.........change the stated business hours instead of crying about trying to close up early

and ain't u getting paid for ur time? what's really the issue then?

Nigga we talking $15..... I can to stand to be a well respected boss taking up for his employees rather than having an extra $15 in the register.

I don't like this shit either lol. Looking at me crazy like it's an inconvenience I came to patronize your biz during biz hours. Experienced from both sides cuz I remember hating when people would come in last second when doing customer service too ??

You gotta joke around with them niggas like I do. Walk in that bitch 10 minutes to closing and be like ‘My bad, y’all. I know y’all saw me walking in like ‘Fuck this hungry nigga! I’m tryna go home!’ My bad. I hate people like me too. Let me get a #4 though!’

it is what it is. Might as well have some kicks and giggles. Cuz nigga, YOU ARE GONNA MAKE ME SOME FOOD REGARDLESS. Lol.
naw bub. you do that shit im spittin all in your shit and putting nut hairs on it. fuck you mean

I used to stay having to tell drunk assholes I can't go home till they go home.... And I got a family at home, so let's go

Back