Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apparently closed doesnt mean closed anymore

It actually means we're going to close 30 minutes early then throw a fit and be petty when a paying customer expects service during the times that are clearly stated on a companys door and website.

Wtf is up with that shit!? I cant be wrong here. If i come in 30, 10, hell even 1 minute before closing time is it too much to expect the decent service?

Imagine my frustration when i pull up to a pizza spot 10 minutes before they close and a guy tells me "we really aint tryin to serve right now" and then gets an attitude when i kindly remind him of the closing times on his own door. (Eventually i just laughed and told him nevermind).

Im not unreasonable...i dont expect a top notch pizza or car service, or whatever when i walk in right before closing time. But damn...closed means closed.

I try not to go get food when they’re 30 minutes to closing...1hr I try to stay at... but if you’re cutting it 10 minutes to closing that’s frustrating.. they’re stopping their cooking, grills, mopping up etc...

I get closed is closed but closing is also closing... they’re preparing to close lol

If you had a fast food job as a teen, you would know the the worst time to get food is just before closing. All of that shit has to be sanitized and prepared for the next day. It's an at least 20 minute task.

You wanna risk your health, show up at Wendy's 10 minutes before closing. I was giving people soap and brime burgers..cause I ain't clean dis shit again.

You gotta joke around with them niggas like I do. Walk in that bitch 10 minutes to closing and be like ‘My bad, y’all. I know y’all saw me walking in like ‘Fuck this hungry nigga! I’m tryna go home!’ My bad. I hate people like me too. Let me get a #4 though!’

it is what it is. Might as well have some kicks and giggles. Cuz nigga, YOU ARE GONNA MAKE ME SOME FOOD REGARDLESS. Lol.

When I worked in fast food way back, we didn't stop serving until they locked the door at closing time. Anything that could be done to move the closing along was done in that last 30 minutes before closing but the bulk of it happened after closing. Spot closed at 9pm we were gettin' out of there around 9:30-10pm depending on how much shit we had to do.

One of my neighbors does that .....she ll wait til it’s like 5 mins to closing and walk into a store.... she spends so much money that they don’t even care to stay late for hours just to accommodate her

It actually means we're going to close 30 minutes early then throw a fit and be petty when a paying customer expects service during the times that are clearly stated on a companys door and website.

Wtf is up with that shit!? I cant be wrong here. If i come in 30, 10, hell even 1 minute before closing time is it too much to expect the decent service?

Imagine my frustration when i pull up to a pizza spot 10 minutes before they close and a guy tells me "we really aint tryin to serve right now" and then gets an attitude when i kindly remind him of the closing times on his own door. (Eventually i just laughed and told him nevermind).

Im not unreasonable...i dont expect a top notch pizza or car service, or whatever when i walk in right before closing time. But damn...closed means closed.

:lol9:

Jus read this OP. lol fat boy mad cuz he didnt get his pizza

"Imma go home and make a thread about this on abw, you motherfucker you" LMAOOOOO

Last edited:
We walked in as a group to a restaurant that was 10min to closing... they had the chairs up... I tried to talk them all out of it... it’s not right, nah let’s go elsewhere... but the entitled mind said nope, they don’t close until they close and we group ordered... the staff was very visibly upset... then my aunt in law complained about the attitude of the employees... it was a mess... I hate going places w her, she is the WORST type of customer EVER. I avoid it best as I can. She will yell at the employees, cause a scene, even return her food and get a full refund... it’s wild. She has issues

So hold up...

An extra 30 minute inconvience gives employees an excuse to be rude and/or at worst sicken people?

:huh2:

Im sorry I gotta call bullshit on that...they get paid hourly. The closing and prep times should be baked in. And besides...

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YALL CLOSE ITS RIGHT THERE ON THE DOOR

So hold up...

An extra 30 minute inconvience gives employees an excuse to be rude and/or at worst sicken people?

Im sorry I gotta call bullshit on that...they get paid hourly. The closing and prep times should be baked in. And besides...

It ain't no different than somebody who works an office job getting annoyed when their boss asks them to do some shit at 4:45 knowing they leave work at 5.

So hold up...

Employees trying to get outta there on time but you wanna come in last minute prolonging their day

So hold up...

No.

there’s a process to closing... usually ppl don’t walk in that close to closing...and it’s policy to sanitize, sweep, mop, turn off the ovens, clean the grills, toss out food etc

when someone comes in to order then they have to stop cleaning, start everything back up... more than likely give u the leftovers of the night... then start the process of closing again...

It’s called having common courtesy for others... it’s just wack to do...

holding them to the exact time of closing doesn’t mean they have to serve... maybe they should post serving times and closing times?

no orders allowed 30 min before closing... or something like that.

No.

there’s a process to closing... usually ppl don’t walk in that close to closing...and it’s policy to sanitize, sweep, mop, turn off the ovens, clean the grills, toss out food etc

when someone comes in to order then they have to stop cleaning, start everything back up... more than likely give u the leftovers of the night... then start the process of closing again...

It’s called having common courtesy for others... it’s just wack to do...

holding them to the exact time of closing doesn’t mean they have to serve... maybe they should post serving times and closing times?

no orders allowed 30 min before closing... or something like that.

That nigga dont care bout all that, talkin bout courtesy n shit. Nigga jus wants his fuckin pizza. Fuck yo life lol

Back