Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Other Ladies Feel Like This Before?

This thread is brought you by the phrase of the day..."Pick Me"

Lol.

Ole girl insecure. Plain & simple. But she better careful what ask for. B/c the attention she's seeking, ain't gonna be what she want.

This thread is brought you by the phrase of the day..."Pick Me"

Lol.

Ole girl insecure. Plain & simple. But she better careful what ask for. B/c the attention she's seeking, ain't gonna be what she want.
How will she be when niggas straight disrespect steph?
He cant fight them or they get sued.
Smdh

She is entitled cause she light skin.

And i bet them other wives get smutted out and talk about it and she wants in.

All them talking bout ankles to ears and holding asses open and she making croissants and panna cottas.

Lmao

I don’t feel like I’m judging her per say, and honestly I wasn’t invested enough in the subject to watch the whole interview, I just don’t get it. And maybe because it’s not my reality. I’m more interested in the root of the problem. If your husband is paying attention to you why do you need validation from another man?

I feel like she is just looking to see if she still got it. I don't know, maybe she sees how women flock to her husband and think that he is attractive and maybe that's what she attaches her value to..."the amount of attention I get distinguishes how attractive I am." And because men aren't overtly throwing themselves in her direction (that she can see) her reality has become fractured and she now sees herself as unattractive because she does not receives the same response or attention that her husband receives.

But what she needs to understand is that some women do not have a value system or moral compass. They do not care if a man is happily married or not...if they see money and a potential come up for themselves--even if by association with his name; they will hunt, stalk, tempt, lie, and entrap to mess up what you got going on and replace you. And your husband can be a booger monsta--as long as he have wealth, influence and power they will throw themselves at him.

I, personally, wouldn't dismiss her feelings as something silly. This is a matter of being affirmed and possibly beginning signs of an identity crisis. My friends and I debate on whether or not the Red Table Talk was the appropriate place to have this conversation. I am indifferent. Either way, she opened herself up to two things: a lot of negative criticism and she shed light on a dark thought. Now she can seek healing for it. And for all we know she has already expressed this thought to Steph and they have talked about it; which may be why she felt it was okay to share on the show. There is so much that we don't know about this, but what I will not agree with is people calling her "vain, disrespectful, and weak-minded." I don't think that is right at all!!! She feels how she feels and just because it doesn't make sense to most does not mean it is not a real issue for her. Usually when things are ill-logical, there is a much deeper root that needs to be dealt with. I'm ranting....I'm done!

I feel like she is just looking to see if she still got it. I don't know, maybe she sees how women flock to her husband and think that he is attractive and maybe that's what she attaches her value to..."the amount of attention I get distinguishes how attractive I am." And because men aren't overtly throwing themselves in her direction (that she can see) her reality has become fractured and she now sees herself as unattractive because she does not receives the same response or attention that her husband receives.

But what she needs to understand is that some women do not have a value system or moral compass. They do not care if a man is happily married or not...if they see money and a potential come up for themselves--even if by association with his name; they will hunt, stalk, tempt, lie, and entrap to mess up what you got going on and replace you. And your husband can be a booger monsta--as long as he have wealth, influence and power they will throw themselves at him.

I, personally, wouldn't dismiss her feelings as something silly. This is a matter of being affirmed and possibly beginning signs of an identity crisis. My friends and I debate on whether or not the Red Table Talk was the appropriate place to have this conversation. I am indifferent. Either way, she opened herself up to two things: a lot of negative criticism and she shed light on a dark thought. Now she can seek healing for it. And for all we know she has already expressed this thought to Steph and they have talked about it; which may be why she felt it was okay to share on the show. There is so much that we don't know about this, but what I will not agree with is people calling her "vain, disrespectful, and weak-minded." I don't think that is right at all!!! She feels how she feels and just because it doesn't make sense to most does not mean it is not a real issue for her. Usually when things are ill-logical, there is a much deeper root that needs to be dealt with. I'm ranting....I'm done!
Shes a woman who walked into a room and got the looks cuz her husband looked like a kid and she taking it all in a most pretty women do.
Now they walk into a room and shes in his shadow because her hubby is a star.

Shes selfish and stupid.
As long as her hubby is not worried about the attentiin he gets , she shouldnt.

She wants to be the star.

Like jon snow and dany.
One wants the throne and the other doesnt. But the people love only one.

Shes a woman who walked into a room and got the looks cuz her husband looked like a kid and she taking it all in a most pretty women do.
Now they walk into a room and shes in his shadow because her hubby is a star.

Shes selfish and stupid.
As long as her hubby is not worried about the attentiin he gets , she shouldnt.

She wants to be the star.

Like jon snow and dany.
One wants the throne and the other doesnt. But the people love only one.
But she is a star, though! She is a cosmetic line ambassador, she has her own cooking show and book (I think)...the girl is winning! But again, I think this is a strong case of loss of identity. It could also be a post-partum issue as well. Women who have multiple babies start to feel depression and lack confidence in who they are because their bodies change, again identity can be lost in being a mother so compound that with being Steph Curry's wife and maybe she's feeling lost in the shuffle. It's not selfish to want to be seen. (This is me spectulating, of course) As a woman, my goal is to always try to seek to understand, show compassion and mercy, and not to judge.

But she is a star, though! She is a cosmetic line ambassador, she has her own cooking show and book (I think)...the girl is winning! But again, I think this is a strong case of loss of identity. It could also be a post-partum issue as well. Women who have multiple babies start to feel depression and lack confidence in who they are because their bodies change, again identity can be lost in being a mother so compound that with being Steph Curry's wife and maybe she's feeling lost in the shuffle. It's not selfish to want to be seen. (This is me spectulating, of course) As a woman, my goal is to always try to seek to understand, show compassion and mercy, and not to judge.
I think this is a strong case of her thinking she would always have more attention and options simply because of the very way shes made up. Light skin, green eyes, long hair.
That should always get attention.
She wants the be the beautiful woman who's with Stephen.
But she's the wife of a star. So she's not seen.
And the playoffs is when he gets the most attention. And that's why she always says dumb shit around the playoffs....

So bottom line is any woman who has more than 10 pics on her phone of the same exact pose with very slight changes don't need to be married.

I think this is a strong case of her thinking she would always have more attention and options simply because of the very way shes made up. Light skin, green eyes, long hair.
And the playoffs is when he gets the most attention. And that's why she always says dumb shit around the playoffs....

So bottom line is any woman who has more than 10 pics on her phone of the same exact pose with very slight changes don't need to be married.
So you think that she's narcissistic?

I don't think she thinks that..i mean sure, at some point she thought she was beautiful, dope, "the bomb!" If you will. But confidence can be lost over time and in the midst of extreme life changes. That is not unnatural, but that doesn't make a person selfish.

So you think that she's narcissistic?
Yes....
I can see her getting alot of attention growing up.
I can see her being ok with guys trynna holla at her while Steph is right there...an her brushing it off. Like ...hes lucky to be with her cuz she'd hot and everyone wants her.
The problem is now Steph is getting more attention and how she used to see it is now reversed.
I think that's the foundation of her anxiety.

I don't think she thinks that..i mean sure, at some point she thought she was beautiful, dope, "the bomb!" If you will. But confidence can be lost over time and in the midst of extreme life changes. That is not unnatural, but that doesn't make a person selfish.
Right...I get that.
But that's not this.
She wants the male version of what her husband gets from females.
This is not about a female feeling attractive or not after kids. This is about her ego or lack of stroking it to the levels her husband gets it.
Otherwise why even mention what he gets compared to her, if it's only about her.

Yes....
I can see her getting alot of attention growing up.
I can see her being ok with guys trynna holla at her while Steph is right there...an her brushing it off. Like ...hes lucky to be with her cuz she'd hot and everyone wants her.
The problem is now Steph is getting more attention and how she used to see it is now reversed.
I think that's the foundation of her anxiety.
Firstly, I think they are blessed to have each other because it's not like she's just sitting in VIP waiting to be seen, popping out babies, and doing nothing at home. She adds to his life too! She's not a bum chick what so ever! And I believe we are having a convergence of minds because I said in my earlier comment that she may attach her value to how much attention she may receive. So now that we agree here, where can we find the resolution for her insecurity because that insecurity was conceived from some life event. Maybe that was a false reality planted by previous influences or maybe by Steph, himself. I can see him saying something goofy like, "girl, you're so beautiful! Look how all these dudes be sweatin' you!" If a dude say that enough or even a parent...one will began to form their reality around that thought.

Firstly, I think they are blessed to have each other because it's not like she's just sitting in VIP waiting to be seen, popping out babies, and doing nothing at home. She adds to his life too! She's not a bum chick what so ever! And I believe we are having a convergence of minds because I said in my earlier comment that she may attach her value to how much attention she may receive. So now that we agree here, where can we find the resolution for her insecurity because that insecurity was conceived from some life event. Maybe that was a false reality planted by previous influences or maybe by Steph, himself. I can see him saying something goofy like, "girl, you're so beautiful! Look how all these dudes be sweatin' you!" If a dude say that enough or even a parent...one will began to form their reality around that thought.
i said earlier in the thread or maybe it was the other one....
i think her problem is because she sees the other wives and gfs getting attentions and having talks about they side dudes or sleeping around and who did what.
that can begin to bother her as she may feel left out.
they all sharing stories and she talking about family when everyone else got nannies.
its nothing wrong with that but she may feel she cant relate and want to be apart of the in crowd.
in reality them women want what she has while she may be wanting what they have.
they know they smutted out or aint shit type women but trying to cover it up with money to look like who ayesha real is. yet ayesha may want to have the fun that she thinks they are having.
she does not understand them women are hiding hurt with the " i am so happy" image while ayeash has that but she had it so long she wants something else.

the only think that will change her mind is if she creeps out and gets treated like crap to understand what she really has.

a guy i knew once told me after i complimented his very beautiful gf. he said " shes ok, when you have a bmw that you drive everyday...its just a car. everyone else sees it as the best bmw on the streets...but to me its just a car cuz the novelty wore off, but once a dude went to try to take her from him...he realized that she was someone to not take for granted just because shes still special even tho you see it everyday."

i said earlier in the thread or maybe it was the other one....
i think her problem is because she sees the other wives and gfs getting attentions and having talks about they side dudes or sleeping around and who did what.
that can begin to bother her as she may feel left out.
they all sharing stories and she talking about family when everyone else got nannies.
its nothing wrong with that but she may feel she cant relate and want to be apart of the in crowd.
in reality them women want what she has while she may be wanting what they have.
they know they smutted out or aint shit type women but trying to cover it up with money to look like who ayesha real is. yet ayesha may want to have the fun that she thinks they are having.
she does not understand them women are hiding hurt with the " i am so happy" image while ayeash has that but she had it so long she wants something else.

the only think that will change her mind is if she creeps out and gets treated like crap to understand what she really has.

a guy i knew once told me after i complimented his very beautiful gf. he said " shes ok, when you have a bmw that you drive everyday...its just a car. everyone else sees it as the best bmw on the streets...but to me its just a car cuz the novelty wore off, but once a dude went to try to take her from him...he realized that she was someone to not take for granted just because shes still special even tho you see it everyday."
I can't see her coveting what the other wives have considering she, in my opinion, has it way better. I call Occam's razor!

Back