Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Other Ladies Feel Like This Before?

i hear all you trynna say...but you dont put your husband at a disadvantage because of your own insecurities.
i am reading all the ladies who are saying she was just vulnerable.....but in the same time she really just shit on her husband.

its tons of old lonely chicks looking at her like....stfu
its alot of chicks hella mad cuz they cant find a dude making $40k a year and here her husband making millions.

its chicks saying money aint everything...a woman needs to feel like a woman.
as long as shes having a period....whats the problem?

i am sure its plenty of ladies tired of getting unsolicited dick pics and made into an object for sex.

this has really showed certain chicks in a bad light.
steph dont seem like the raise his voice type dude and this may be the problem.

hes a guy who wants to do right.....and this is what he gets?
i dont even like steph but this is wrong
I agree with parts of this but I don't think she thinks it has anything to do with Steph. She looking at it thru the lens of a woman and not a wife.

Fucked up but its life

Nah, YOU started it when you got emotional about my comments on Pickme Curry.
How? When you're the only one that got pissy telling aleesha and I to fuck off
Mad cause ayeesha likes to cover up

I got no type of attachment to any of this to be emotional

How? When you're the only one that got pissy telling aleesha and I to fuck off
Mad cause ayeesha likes to cover up

I got no type of attachment to any of this to be emotional

Are you dead serious? LMAOOOO. Man have a seat. Dramatic as fuck.

I have no reason to be emotional. I have gathered that you are bothered. I think you should go deal with that.
I've been gathered that you're carrying negative feelings for ayeesha. See a shrink

Main reason she gettong backlash because she was trying to say years ago she is better than all the ig models and women who dont cover up.

She literally complainkng about not being desired but she did to herself.

I think thats meeks point

So how can you judge her for what you've never experienced.

I’m not judging her, I just don’t agree with her antics and I have that right not to. It’s not invalidating her feelings because I don’t agree neither. It’s not even my job to make sure her feelings are valid, that’s her job.

Reactions: Lea
Main reason she gettong backlash because she was trying to say years ago she is better than all the ig models and women who dont cover up.
She's a fine christian woman she'd never say that.
I'm sure she only put it out there that she wouldn't do certain things not that she's better

My thing is how can you down other women for not living and being like you. Pretty much tell men to back the fuck up and then hit us with this.

She’s a PICK ME.
You put out boundaries into the universe that you didn’t want crossed, the men respected that and now you want the boundaries to be crossed just so you can know men still watch you?

Even on the days where I didn’t feel sexy, I was sexy. My lack of acknowledging my beauty, doesn’t mean I am not beautiful.

I've been gathered that you're carrying negative feelings for ayeesha. See a shrink

See a shrink for noticing what others have, absolutely will not. I don’t need validation from other people, I said what I said. Don’t like it, that’s a personal problem.

See a shrink for noticing what others have, absolutely will not. I don’t need validation from other people, I said what I said. Don’t like it, that’s a personal problem.
I'm just fuckin with u mujer

I agree with parts of this but I don't think she thinks it has anything to do with Steph. She looking at it thru the lens of a woman and not a wife.

Fucked up but its life
Damn.....woman and not a wife.

That's some deep shit.

But it sounds like a few will say they are the same when they are not but they want to skip responsibility.

Shit we need lordzuko on here

My thing is how can you down other women for not living and being like you. Pretty much tell men to back the fuck up and then hit us with this.

She’s a PICK ME.
You put out boundaries into the universe that you didn’t want crossed, the men respected that and now you want the boundaries to be crossed just so you can know men still watch you?

Even on the days where I didn’t feel sexy, I was sexy. My lack of acknowledging my beauty, doesn’t mean I am not beautiful.
This the type light skinned green eyed woman I need.

Confident in a city full of fine women.

No disrespect to the homie.....

And she stay ready to rep the BX by throwing hands.....

Back