Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Other Ladies Feel Like This Before?

Your husband is Steph Curry, you're young and rich with a beautiful family. Suck it the fuck up. This may have been better received from an every day wife, but to answer the question, I don't ever feel this way.

i found this funny....

i always said she looked funny...i guess im not the only one.

lol.

this is a woman who wants it all.
i remember niggas was going in on me about her......but looky here.

like @Lea Snow said.....she has nothing to be mad about.......but obviously its not enough.....steph aint enough.....she wants to be able to throw options in his face like he can do to her. but them options aint there.

she looks like a once big chick whos body went down but her face and head didnt.

lol........

All this time I've been feeling like a scumbag(well not really) for hitting on married women or chix in relationships yet the whole time I was boosting their self worth
11-22-2016-jabbar-obama.gif

Well I'll just take my medal and mosey on

All this time I've been feeling like a scumbag(well not really) for hitting on married women or chix in relationships yet the whole time I was boosting their self worth
11-22-2016-jabbar-obama.gif

Well I'll just take my medal and mosey on
keep ya ass over there homie.......

you cool......dont try it over here.

Its gonna be the guy that works part time at O'Reillys that ends up eating Steph's leftovers out his fridge while hes on the road.

Its a cold game

steph1.gif

Somebody said she been pregnant for the Warriors whole championship run. Which dudes was supposed to be getting at her, the doctors?

aight look, we can clown and shit....and I feel like it was a bad thing to say on air

but I aint gone act dumb like I've never felt that way....we all want the reminders we're still wanted out here

Somebody said she been pregnant for the Warriors whole championship run. Which dudes was supposed to be getting at her, the doctors?

right, she been in the house for 4 years

wearing pant suits and cooking shit nobody wants

she's feelin a lil washed out here

and i dont like her bottom lip when she smiles
i found this funny....

i always said she looked funny...i guess im not the only one.

lol.

this is a woman who wants it all.
i remember niggas was going in on me about her......but looky here.

like @Lea Snow said.....she has nothing to be mad about.......but obviously its not enough.....steph aint enough.....she wants to be able to throw options in his face like he can do to her. but them options aint there.

she looks like a once big chick whos body went down but her face and head didnt.

lol........

All this down talk from a faceless mf.
Funny how that works.

Women and men alike

But especially taken women. I'd say 95-96% of women want to feel desired. Sometimes there partner is enough but I'd say even that wanes. They need someone, on the outside of they 'ship' with nothing to lose, to want them. The catch is, it has to be someone they deem desirable also. Like the nigga handing out mustard packets wont cut it. He gotta be half way decent

Hell, who wants to be with someone no one else wants? Like frfr

I get what she saying. Most niggas dont agree. She aint trying to thot it out. She just wants to know she still got it.

I get what she saying. Most niggas dont agree. She aint trying to thot it out. She just wants to know she still got it.
People can play dumb but we all know what she's saying
Too bad for her she has never met a nigga like me that will dap up steph and tell him I am a fan but as soon as he turns away, look her dead in the eyes and say
tumblr_m53kt5oN7r1qe0afvo1_250.gif

Smh sad. I'd be a great side nigga too

Back