Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Best DBZ arc hands down was the namek/Frieza arc

Android/cell close behind

Then the sayian arc

The buu arc was trash imo....

The best part was Majin Vegeta.... The rest was just cool power ups and feat spots...

What are some good anime to watch or manga to read this season. Preferably not shonen
im liking ID:INVADED a lot, scientifc railgun 4th season is out.

only recommendations I have as everything else is pretty much shounen, or isekai, or a comedy.

you could check myanimelist.com to see if anything out now catches your eye.

For a month, I was really having nostalgia for those 80s/90s anime. I was looking up shit like Armitage and Dark City on YouTube. Those shits were good, but not exactly the kinda stuff that would appeal to the masses.

yeah... I was talking about it not too long ago about the shit we used to watch back inna day. 3X3 Eyes, Demon City, Berserk, Ninja Scroll, Wicked City, etc had reeeeally limited appeal.

yeah... I was talking about it not too long ago about the shit we used to watch back inna day. 3X3 Eyes, Demon City, Berserk, Ninja Scroll, Wicked City, etc had reeeeally limited appeal.

Yeah, but I gotta admit it was dope being up at midnight and randomly catching Ninja Scroll or Vampire Hunter D on TBS or WGN. Shit was random as hell.

Yeah, but I gotta admit it was dope being up at midnight and randomly catching Ninja Scroll or Vampire Hunter D on TBS or WGN. Shit was random as hell.

Back in the early 90's, Sci Fi channel ran a weekend or something like that of nothing but anime with each flick run in its entirety without commercial interruption and mostly unedited. Vampire Hunter D, Project A-KO, Lensman, and Robot Carnival are the joints I remember airing. I still have the video tapes I made of those shows too. With Sci Fi being a Turner network, it makes sense that they re-aired those flicks on TBS.

Just restarted Naruto at the Chunin Exams
I just did this, the first part of Naruto is way better than Shippuden. Shippedun lost what made Naruto good, it became DBZ with constant power ups from Naruto and Sasuke and stopped character development from the other characters, they even had the jealousy angle from Sasuke and Naruto like Vegeta and Goku

I just did this, the first part of Naruto is way better than Shippuden. Shippedun lost what made Naruto good, it became DBZ with constant power ups from Naruto and Sasuke and stopped character development from the other characters, they even had the jealousy angle from Sasuke and Naruto like Vegeta and Goku
I can agree with this however ir was needed to push the story further

In Naruto, he learned Shadow Clone and Rasengan. At they base they wasnt beating any elite shinobi

Finally got around to almost finishing fire force

I watched Mobile suit gundam 08th team before this

I got Crunchyroll out of curiosity and boredom and I kinda don’t mind paying for it.

trying to find something after this

I can agree with this however ir was needed to push the story further

In Naruto, he learned Shadow Clone and Rasengan. At they base they wasnt beating any elite shinobi
That's the problem, the series went from they have to have skill and strategy to win a battle to Naruto just throwing a bigger rasengan.

The last good arc was the Pain arc and then they messed it up with the way it ended.

If anyone wants to try something a little different, I been watching 7Seeds on Netflix. It's pretty interesting. It's about several groups of people who got put into suspended animation prior to an extinction level event and their lives after they are revived following the destruction of humanity.

Also, this is going to be hitting Netflix soon:

Back