Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

I ain't going past Netflix and Hulu these days though.....

I'm just too lazy....

Plus they have some okay shit.......

seven deadly sins is crack

Voltron is retarded crazy good

Man who you telling because I stop watching anime for a long time and gone back into two years ago. And was amaze how popular anime have gotten. And you are right because most people only know the mainstream stuff and think that's all anime is, because anime have a long range of genres and themes.
A casual just called me a casual just now it’s worst than I thought yo
51E53753-4480-4166-861A-8B6322CA3FBC.gif

I need netflix to stop fucking around and go head and cash in on the anime rights they bought
Saiki K to be specific
They bought a lot of shit.

When Netflix first came out, I watched everything they had the first few years.... Then they started getting corny and I lost interest...

So honestly we can blame Netflix for all of this

I’m going to say this right now straight up I’m an og anime watcher I’ve been watching anime for a decade and half now My niggas used to flame me because I used to watch dragon ball Naruto yu yu hakasho and all that

if the general premise and plot of the anime is plain with no substance and I feel like I’ve watched the same different anime multiple times already I’m just going to get bored and quit watching

I’m going to say this right now straight up I’m an og anime watcher I’ve been watching anime for a decade and half now My niggas used to flame me because I used to watch dragon ball Naruto yu yu hakasho and all that

if the general premise and plot of the anime is plain with no substance and I feel like I’ve watched the same different anime multiple times already I’m just to get bored and quit watching
Bruh, I lost out on pussy before because I had a anime tape collection

Wasn't none of the shit hentai either

They bought a lot of shit.

When Netflix first came out, I watched everything they had the first few years.... Then they started getting corny and I lost interest...

So honestly we can blame Netflix for all of this
I dont get whats to blame

i mean if you dont like it, i dunno, don’t watch it?

you dont see me trashing Bleach and Naruto
Nor reminiscing on shows that came out in 1998

Also DC animation stepped their game up drastically...

I forget what year inside the red hood came out.... But my animation bug went to watching their movies... Young Justice. JLA

Animation as whole stepped up in the last 10 years....

It just got so popular

Also DC animation stepped their game up drastically...

I forget what year inside the red hood came out.... But my animation bug went to watching their movies... Young Justice. JLA

Animation as whole stepped up in the last 10 years....

It just got so popular
Most but not all

Looking at you meliodas vs esanor fight

Now chicks swear they be watching anime

and i be like “oh yeah, name 5 that premiered this year”
Legit hooked my wife by introducing her to Naruto.

I think shippuden had just came out and she saw me watching the episode with Gaara fighting the nigga dedora or whatever with the eye on his hand...

This like back in 2008/2009... Shit wasn't even hot in the streets back then.... But she saw the shit playing on my computer screen like

"Hol up..... The fuck is that?"

First I was like oh shit.... But she fucked with it

Legit hooked my wife by introducing her to Naruto.

I think shippuden had just came out and she saw me watching the episode with Gaara fighting the nigga dedora or whatever with the eye on his hand...

This like back in 2008/2009... Shit wasn't even hot in the streets back then.... But she saw the shit playing on my computer screen like

"Hol up..... The fuck is that?"

First I was like oh shit.... But she fucked with it
I’d rather That genuine feel of introducing a chick than her faking like she like anime

also rather me be more into anime than her, cause that’s when shit gets odd

all the good animated shows don’t come on mainstream tv anymore

despite the popularity
Did you by any chance catch turtles vs Batman??

Shredder and Batman had a great one...

Love the animation here

Soon as Shredder floated down...I knew Bruce wasn't ready

Nigga that was like almost a decade ago did you not read what I said I said I was in like elementary school and or middle school when I was watching it
View attachment 220816
and your making it seem like one piece is ass or something
Despite its age and how long it’s been going it’s still one of the greatest show/manga ever created outselling every other mangaka every year since its birth
Shit ass

Gawwwdd, imma catch it tonight i don’t have shit to do.
That was by far the best fight... But I just love the way the remixed the 80's animation and made the fighting so real world practical...

Then have shredder bust a legendary ninja move on Batman was fucking overkill....

I watched that fight easily 15 times

Back