Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Damn, you can just watch the current Toonami lineup. It's pretty damn good.

11:00 PM Dragon Ball Super
11:30 PM Boruto
12:00 PM My Hero Academia
12:30 PM Sword Art Online: Alicization
1:00 PM Megalobox
1:30 PM Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
2:00 PM Black Clover
2:30 PM Hunter X Hunter
3:00 PM Naruto: Shippuden
3:30 PM Attack on Titan

Favorite character

Midnight!.... for them thangs.

lol...but really Bakugou . I think he's one of the more interesting characters on the show. He's a lot smarter than his personality leads you to believe. Plus this dude has me rolling with laughter every episode.

Yours?

Midnight!.... for them thangs.

lol...but really Bakugou . I think he's one of the more interesting characters on the show. He's a lot smarter than his personality leads you to believe. Plus this dude has me rolling with laughter every episode.

Yours?

Bakugo is the homie he just wild especially when it came to choosing names an shit. My favorite is Midoriya even tho he be crying that nigga be on it

Finally finished Naruto, that ending was the WOAT. It's never a good idea to pop up a main villain that has never been mentioned before. Killing Neji was another trash thing to do.

Finally finished Naruto, that ending was the WOAT. It's never a good idea to pop up a main villain that has never been mentioned before. Killing Neji was another trash thing to do.
Sasuke was the main villain tho..

I think I'm going to watch Death Note next, that seems interesting

Death note was really great up to a certain point, then it drops in quality but then the last 10 episodes or so it gets good again but not as good as its initial run

Still one of the goats though, just dont expect heavy action its all about the plot

Back