Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Imma check some of these titles out. Apprehensively..

Cuz Whenever I try to get into anime it ends up sucking major balls. I couldn't get through Cowboy Bebop the Movie, just so boring. a Damn shame too, because the animation style is incredible.

I'm starting to think I'm just not a fan of the Japanese writing style.

Really. It hasn't popped up on Hulu yet. I wonder how long until that happens.

Whatever happened to Black Clover? From what I understand, the story has moved forward, but it doesn't seem liked they've released any episodes on the big platforms yet.

I watch both on crunchy roll. I’m thinking black clover just chilled for a bit

Black Clover got to close the Mange so they taking a break. gonna do a movie. The whole last 30 episodes was a prologue to the current manga chapter.

The last episodes you saw are the ones where they fought they guys in the hidden underwater city right.

Dont watch "record of ragnarok" on netflix. Im probably sure this is the second worst anime I ever watched

Last edited:
What didn't you like about it?
I wont give anything away but it was the pacing. I never seen a tournament based show where the first fight is 4 eps long. They gave a back story for literally everything. First eps is back story. Second ep back story. After each character took a swing, there was a back story. There was a story for the characters. A story for their weapons. A story for each fight move. Even the fighting is not worth sitting through this. Assume the took 5 swings at each other. One swing per episode. Their build up to fights is worst than dragon ball z. I gave up by the end of eps 4, where the first fight ended.

I wont give anything away but it was the pacing. I never seen a tournament based show where the first fight is 4 eps long. They gave a back story for literally everything. First eps is back story. Second ep back story. After each character took a swing, there was a back story. There was a story for the characters. A story for their weapons. A story for each fight move. Even the fighting is not worth sitting through this. Assume the took 5 swings at each other. One swing per episode. Their build up to fights is worst than dragon ball z. I gave up by the end of eps 4, where the first fight ended.
There's definitely a lot of backstory in each episode. There's only 12 episodes this season though

Lol I didn't think it was even close to the worst anime I've seen but 🤷‍♂️

There's definitely a lot of backstory in each episode. There's only 12 episodes this season though

Lol I didn't think it was even close to the worst anime I've seen but 🤷‍♂️
The final straw for me is that one of the characters lost. Meaning doing all that backstory for that character was irrelevant.

I cant remember the name of the worst anime I ever saw.

Back