Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

When watching naruto you gotta check some of the wikis and forums out there to know the filler episodes to avoid.

Goblin slayer was way more raw then inthought

Lots of people say that. The way it's presented throws a lot of folks off at first, then it's like "oh shit" it's that kind of thing.
It's no where near Berserk levels though, at least not yet.

Another one that got a lot of good reviews was Devil Man Cry Baby. I haven't seen it, doubt I will, but I did watch the original back in the early 90's. Also read some of the manga. A tragic story from what I remember.

crying-freeman-1988.jpg

I was cleaning out my older sons room when he moved out and stumbled on his comic books and this dvd. Smoked some sticky and zoned the fuck out on this shit and i hate cartoons. lol

crying-freeman-1988.jpg

I was cleaning out my older sons room when he moved out and stumbled on his comic books and this dvd. Smoked some sticky and zoned the fuck out on this shit and i hate cartoons. lol

I seen the live action film. Didn't realize it was a anime first.

Watching The Classics Is A Gift And A Curse First

On One Hand It You Get The Gold Standard ...The Very Best Anime Has Ever Produced

On The Other Hand The Shit That Came Before And After Can Be Kind Of A Let Down

Similar To 90's Hip-Hop

I forgot all about Bleach, I watched all the episodes that Netflix has but never went online to finish

crying-freeman-1988.jpg

Damn, I meant to post Crying Freeman myself. I used to have the comics and graphic novels with some sort of special covers on them. Ended up selling all of it to help fund our move to Phoenix.

CF-GOLD2.JPG CF-IFC1.JPG CF-SET.JPG

Back