Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Anthem

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Any of y'all fuckin with this shit? I have one PC that should be able to run it and I'm seriously considering buying this shit.

From what I’ve seen of early beta it had a shit ton of issues.

Lagged like shit with constant d/c.

Might be worth checking some gameplay/reviews before spending cash on it.

From what I’ve seen of early beta it had a shit ton of issues.

Lagged like shit with constant d/c.

Might be worth checking some gameplay/reviews before spending cash on it.

I'd like to think that they've ironed out the issues by now. Right now it's the only game I'm actually interested in spending money on. I might even cop a new video card and maybe bump up the processor to an i7 to fuck with it.

I would wait about 6 months to a yr, these MMO shooters are always thin on content...

Truthfully, what I'm most interested in is whether or not there's a deathmatch/arena/CTF aspect to it. I haven't done much research on the game other than the system specs for PC and a couple of videos on it.

Fake ass destiny

I thought about copping Destiny 2 as well, but I'll polly go with Anthem first. Kinda ticked off Destiny was never released for PC.

Truthfully, what I'm most interested in is whether or not there's a deathmatch/arena/CTF aspect to it. I haven't done much research on the game other than the system specs for PC and a couple of videos on it.

I thought about copping Destiny 2 as well, but I'll polly go with Anthem first. Kinda ticked off Destiny was never released for PC.

Destiny 2 did drop on PC

Destiny 2 is fun only if you have a group that you always play with.

My boy copping athem on X1 so ima cop and play

Definitely buying on Friday. My roommate got early access from Pre Ordering on PC and been playing it since last friday. Game looks fucking siiiiiick. Very similar to destiny, but looks much much better than destiny.

I plan on starting out as a Colossus then will do Interceptor next and possibly the magic user after that.

Definitely buying on Friday. My roommate got early access from Pre Ordering on PC and been playing it since last friday. Game looks fucking siiiiiick. Very similar to destiny, but looks much much better than destiny.

I plan on starting out as a Colossus then will do Interceptor next and possibly the magic user after that.

So you gon be on PC too?

So you gon be on PC too?
Nah i'm in the same boat as you. I love PC gaming and did it when i was younger, but I need a new computer and room set up before i get back into it. Just dont have the motivation for it yet lol. I'll be getting this on PS4

I dont like how they drastically exaggerated its graphical capabilities.

From what I seen, the beta looks nothing like that video.

Never built my own PC i might add. Always just bought a basic ass HP desk top. Modern PC's these days have enough equipment to run games pretty well on normal settings. I do want to learn how to build my own one day though.

Every large MP release from EA has been riddled with bugs out the gate from actual game imbalances to server crashing

You would be better waiting and seeing

also, @konceptjones, you should've gotten Destiny 2 when they was giving it away for free in the Epic Store a couple months back. I did and i havent played it since. I have no idea whats going on

Every large MP release from EA has been riddled with bugs out the gate from actual game imbalances to server crashing

You would be better waiting and seeing

also, @konceptjones, you should've gotten Destiny 2 when they was giving it away for free in the Epic Store a couple months back. I did and i havent played it since. I have no idea whats going on

damn, I missed that. I just got up on Destiny 2 some months ago when I posted a video in another thread comparing it across an XB1, PS4 Pro, and a PC in 4k resolution.

Back