Welcome To aBlackWeb

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I’ll play Stardew.
But I will conquer Animal Crossing

yea, i think you'll like the challenge of completing AC. Its just a real slow paced game compared to other ones like it.

Let me know what fruits u got growing next time you on. If i got any tht u dont i'll hop on and bring em to your island or mail it so you can plant and grow em.

yea, i think you'll like the challenge of completing AC. Its just a real slow paced game compared to other ones like it.

Let me know what fruits u got growing next time you on. If i got any tht u dont i'll hop on and bring em to your island or mail it so you can plant and grow em.
I ain’t got no fruits at all. I ain’t know I was supposed to be growing fruit!

I ain’t got no fruits at all. I ain’t know I was supposed to be growing fruit!

Yikes!

Wait, you got fruit growing on trees right? every island has a fruit thats native to it

its random for everybody but you can get more fruits by visiting other peoples islands, picking their fruits and then planting them on your island.

Eventually you'll be able to buy them too but idk if u can starting out

Yikes!

Wait, you got fruit growing on trees right? every island has a fruit thats native to it

its random for everybody but you can get more fruits by visiting other peoples islands, picking their fruits and then planting them on your island.

Eventually you'll be able to buy them too but idk if u can starting out
Oh I have apples. Every time I try to visit someone, it won’t let me.

Oh I have apples. Every time I try to visit someone, it won’t let me.

there should be a way for you to visit a random island for free for the first time

go to the airport n talk to the bird

if u already did this then u gotta pay for a pass to travel going forward so u need to start selling shit that u find around the island. (Fruit, rocks, grass) anything basically

u still living in a tent? if so u upgrade to the house n it'll give u that free ticket

if u ain't done tht yet they may be why u cant travel

I got bit by a scorpion. Idk where that mf came from

if they anything like spiders then they can come from under rocks, in the grass or from trees

it be hard escaping from the shit that attacks, gotta keep that net ready

oh my god. this shit must be for people that never had to deal with AOE3 or Warcraft 2 resource management.

The biggest struggle i ever faced in this game was when it was Easter and I kept getting eggs instead of fish and dinosaur bones.

I can’t find nuggets!!

Check your PMs

tenor.gif

Back