Welcome To aBlackWeb

Angela Yee leaves Breakfast Club

I thought they were breaking up last year after there was supposedly friction between Yee and CTG over that Gucci shit.

I listen to the breakfast club whenever im at work, good lil background noise and listen for the callers and how they approach news. I'll miss the trio. My guess is CTG is gonna get one of his woman friends to replace her. My guess is the chick who talks loud. I forgot her name but she dark skinned and beautiful.
Inb4 Scotty Beam replacement

She's still on til fall. That's a lot of time, and anything can change between now & then. Considering there's still a lot of unknowns, doesn't make sense to announce it now. If that shit don't work out, and she's still on TBC it's gonna be weird af.
Facts which makes it more odd. I think theres something being covered up that they’re not discussing. That tweet read more like frustration than it did a new opportunity.

Bruh she was annoying af

Lmaoooo, fam idc or know about any of this shit.

I havent ever listened to the breakfast club other than a short clip here or there.

I just said what I said to piss people off.

I give 0 fucks about Yee, or the breakfast club

I think she was always the one that had her own shit going on the side trying to branch out but her shit never really seemed to take off, envy always been doing his lil sets and tapes over the years. Charlamagne been on a steady Glo up the last few years tho while they seem to be in decline. Maybe that created tension.

Long story short you saying its a good possibility that Yee was hating

Im tryna figure out who would be a good replacement. I think Yee started out being a very integral part but as the years went on she fell off. Especially when it seemed like Charla was gaining notoriety.

Back