Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Went to Best Buy to play with all 3 phone's. The regular s20 is the size of S10+. Yet the the S10+ is wider than all 3 phone's. The new phones are slim and tall.

The 100x zoom is cool but it's not something I would really use on the daily. I'm not a big picture taker either so I might not grab the ultra and stay with the 20+

Depending on which model $1000, $1200, $1400 but theres alota deals out to lower the price with trade ins, but gotta trade in a galaxy phone for it to work tho
Best buy has a nice trade in special. For AT&T it's the trade in value of your phone up to 700 plus 50 bucks instant. For Verizon it's trade in value plus 50 and buy one and get one. That's all in Best Buy

Went to Best Buy to play with all 3 phone's. The regular s20 is the size of S10+. Yet the the S10+ is wider than all 3 phone's. The new phones are slim and tall.

The 100x zoom is cool but it's not something I would really use on the daily. I'm not a big picture taker either so I might not grab the ultra and stay with the 20+
Yea the ultra is only really worth it if you like having a big ass phone, the S20+ is the perfect balance imo which is why i got it

I've always been a Galaxy fan since the S8. That was my switch from apple. Upgraded from the S8 to the S10plus. I like the size of the Notes but never saw the need (for me) for the pen. Somebody school me. Whats the major everyday use difference between the Galaxy and Note? was thinking about grabbing a Note 20 when they hit but the 20 ultra looks big enough.

Back