Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

I have a S10+ it didn't complete shatter but the screen got 3 hairline cracks. 300 to fix
Damn, you got insurance? I got an S10 too and i cracked the screen on that bitch twice, with insurance i only paid $150 and they just sent me new phones both times

Say this aint the illest phone youve ever seen

209a2284-0997-4451-8394-5189a0ede96d-jpeg.168116

Why do u wanna get rid of Pixel?

I had the Note 9 prior too, there were many features that I used for work, Social Media junk etc that the Pixel didn't have but I wanted to try the camera on the Pixel since I started the IG thing.

Now I miss the 'computer' features of my Note. If the 10 has a comparable camera with the "computer" features I need for work and my Social Media thing, I will more than likely trade in.

I had the Note 9 prior too, there were many features that I used for work, Social Media junk etc that the Pixel didn't have but I wanted to try the camera on the Pixel since I started the IG thing.

Now I miss the 'computer' features of my Note. If the 10 has a comparable camera with the "computer" features I need for work and my Social Media thing, I will more than likely trade in.
what are/were these features

Which Pixel do u have? Ive had the s7/s9 galaxies for the longest n was gonna switch to the latest pixel once my s7 gives out.

Which Pixel do u have? Ive had the s7/s9 galaxies for the longest n was gonna switch to the latest pixel once my s7 gives out.

Pixel 3XL. It's a great phone, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't have the functionality I had with the Note 9

@AP21 : To answer your question, it may be as simple as downloading certain Apps to be able to utilize the Pixel in a similar way. However, I have neither the time nor patience to compare/search.

To name a couple:
Bixby Vision was an awesome tool for me as I began to shop/search with pictures.
Many times I would need to locate a brand of something and have no clue where to start and taking a picture of it with Bixby vision would search the internet for me.

Note taking, screenshot, screen editing and copy to text were also a HUGE help with work as many times I would be able to highlight pieces of an article online, copy and paste it into a single document.

I believe that is simple a "note" feature.

Pixel 3XL. It's a great phone, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't have the functionality I had with the Note 9

@AP21 : To answer your question, it may be as simple as downloading certain Apps to be able to utilize the Pixel in a similar way. However, I have neither the time nor patience to compare/search.

To name a couple:
Bixby Vision was an awesome tool for me as I began to shop/search with pictures.
Many times I would need to locate a brand of something and have no clue where to start and taking a picture of it with Bixby vision would search the internet for me.

Note taking, screenshot, screen editing and copy to text were also a HUGE help with work as many times I would be able to highlight pieces of an article online, copy and paste it into a single document.

I believe that is simple a "note" feature.
google lens in the camera app does what buxby vision does

-Screenshot - long press power button, and the the right will be "power off, restart, screenshot and "emergency" (just got added to this with the last update but the aforementioned were already there when you long pressed start

-note taking - you should really try to use google assistant more. Depending on what gestures you have enabled, you can squeeze the lower half of your phone and that will activate the assistant, or you can press the assistant button in the google search bar (assuming you didnt remove it from the home screen) and verbally tell your phone to make a note of whatever it is you want. If you want a specific app, i believe the google phones come preloaded with Google keep. Its simple and basic and does what you need it to do unless you trying to do something more advanced.

-copy to text - i swear i just saw this bomb ass new feature that was just added to android that does this. I mean, out of the box, a simple long press on the cursor brings up the clipboard allowing you to select the text which you want to copy and/or share. You know what, i think it was the split screen video @Goldie posted that you can copy text from one screen down/up to the other one.

-screen editing - I assume you mean video editing? That might take a 3rd party app to do that, but introduced a couple of updates ago, if you took a screenshot on the phone, you can now edit it right there by going to "mark up" after you take the picture

all these things you can do with your phone right now that wouldnt require you to get a new one, but if you just want a new phone, then that's your prerogative.

Back