Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Y'all need to really look into Google pixel line of phones.

I'll never get another Samsung

why not? Better interface? Better Cameras? Faster access to updates?

I was doing some research and they support dual sims.. kinda..

One sim would have to be an eSim and the other would be a physical one.

I'd prefer if I could have sim slots for two physical joints though but if there are more benefits in the pixel line switching one of them to an eSim may be worth looking into.

I need that Galaxy Fold 3. T-Mobile want me to put 1,000 down just to get it.
I just can't justify spending that much on myself, never have.
I been with them fuckers since 02.
Well Mr. E you've been a loyal customer for so long.
Well bitch give me the phone for free.
:hahaha:

why not? Better interface? Better Cameras? Faster access to updates?

I was doing some research and they support dual sims.. kinda..

One sim would have to be an eSim and the other would be a physical one.

I'd prefer if I could have sim slots for two physical joints though but if there are more benefits in the pixel line switching one of them to an eSim may be worth looking into.
If you need dual sims then I can understand why you chose Samsung but pixel phones imo if not flat out beat Samsung, the shit is pretty close.

The software on pixel is next to none imo. Samsung is just a skin over Google OS.

This is probably one of my favorite features of the pixel. If I don't have your number saved in my phone or if it's not a verified number then you automatically get this recording.

I've had coworkers call and ask "what is that... That is so cool". But it's currently only a pixel exclusive. Every now and then a call squeaks by but my robo calls have not been nearly as bad as most people cause of this.

If you need dual sims then I can understand why you chose Samsung but pixel phones imo if not flat out beat Samsung, the shit is pretty close.

The software on pixel is next to none imo. Samsung is just a skin over Google OS.

This is probably one of my favorite features of the pixel. If I don't have your number saved in my phone or if it's not a verified number then you automatically get this recording.

I've had coworkers call and ask "what is that... That is so cool". But it's currently only a pixel exclusive. Every now and then a call squeaks by but my robo calls have not been nearly as bad as most people cause of this.

Do you know when their next flagship drops?

I'm looking to cop a new phone either towards the end of the year or early next year depending on what's new out there

I need that Galaxy Fold 3. T-Mobile want me to put 1,000 down just to get it.
I just can't justify spending that much on myself, never have.
I been with them fuckers since 02.
Well Mr. E you've been a loyal customer for so long.
Well bitch give me the phone for free.
:hahaha:

lol treat yoself

Do you know when their next flagship drops?

I'm looking to cop a new phone either towards the end of the year or early next year depending on what's new out there
Should be at the end of this month.

Google pixel 6

Should be at the end of this month.

Google pixel 6

Props.. this looks interesting. and the timing is perfect too. Price aint too bad either compared to Samsung.

I still want to compare it with the S22 when we get some more info on that tho.

Y'all need to really look into Google pixel line of phones.

I'll never get another Samsung

That's the phone I was trying to get before I got the Samsung A32 b/c they didn't have any more Google phones at the time. I asked the ppl at T-Mobile if/when they were going to get more in stock they didn't know. They haven't re-stocked any Google phones since.

If they don't have any other phones besides Apple or Samsung within the next 6 months, I'm either looking for an unlocked phone or going to another provider.

The pixel phones are unlocked fwiw. I got mine from Google. I have cricket as a provider

Back