Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

This is huge. This is the iMessage equivalent for Android. I've been using it for a while being that I have a pixel.
I installed messages on my mom's Samsung.

Google messages still has a way to go with features but they are getting there

This is huge. This is the iMessage equivalent for Android. I've been using it for a while being that I have a pixel.
I installed messages on my mom's Samsung.

Google messages still has a way to go with features but they are getting there
What's the benefits of it though? Is to be like imessage??

What's the benefits of it though? Is to be like imessage??
it will no longer rely on the old sms structure to send messages

sms was not encrypted. RCS is. You will also be able to send larger files for pics instead of the standard limits that MMS tends to have.

And you can react to texts like people with iphones can but only with other people who have Google Messages

I've been using google meseges for a minute too. It's cool, I like it.

You get read receipts if you have it turned on and can see when peoe are typing.

Anyone know when the Galaxy S22 or whatever the new shit is spos to drop? I was considering getting the S21 with a dual sim but dont wanna cop if some new shit is dropping pretty soon.

Anyone know when the Galaxy S22 or whatever the new shit is spos to drop? I was considering getting the S21 with a dual sim but dont wanna cop if some new shit is dropping pretty soon.
I think October. I just saw a post about all the Samsung products that are supposed to come out

Lemme see if I can find it again

sms was not encrypted. RCS is. You will also be able to send larger files for pics instead of the standard limits that MMS tends to have.

And you can react to texts like people with iphones can but only with other people who have Google Messages

So this could be used on an iPhone too? Like I have an iPhone and my friend has an android but we could both use google messenger to send/receive messages?

I am not a fan of the iPhone 😒 reaction feature. It repost the whole message. IMO I don't need to be alerted or made aware that someone emphasize a previous text. Shit annoying 😒

So this could be used on an iPhone too? Like I have an iPhone and my friend has an android but we could both use google messenger to send/receive messages?
No, apple has they're own proprietary system. You'll be able to send encrypted messages to other Android users in lieu of sms

I am not a fan of the iPhone 😒 reaction feature. It repost the whole message. IMO I don't need to be alerted or made aware that someone emphasize a previous text. Shit annoying 😒
For Android, it doesn't do that. Well, at least in my observation.

When my mom gives my text a thumbs up reaction, the lil icon just shows up under my text. It doesn't requote the whole message, however. I'm not sure how it would look to an iphone user who was in a group chat with Android users

Y'all might wanna see the actual specs of the pixel 6 that's about to come out. I left Samsung for the pixel branding and haven't thought about going back

Y'all might wanna see the actual specs of the pixel 6 that's about to come out. I left Samsung for the pixel branding and haven't thought about going back

Whoever has the best camera(s), dual sim slots and wireless charging is who will get my bread the next go round

For Android, it doesn't do that. Well, at least in my observation.

When my mom gives my text a thumbs up reaction, the lil icon just shows up under my text. It doesn't requote the whole message, however. I'm not sure how it would look to an iphone user who was in a group chat with Android users
It does on my S10. Shit is annoying

Whoever has the best camera(s), dual sim slots and wireless charging is who will get my bread the next go round
I forget you not I'm the US. I don't think any of the pixels have dual sims. Samsung might just be what you need but I could be wrong because I know the pixel is sold in other countries so it might be exclusive to them or something.

It does on my S10. Shit is annoying
Lemme clarify

In one of my group chats with iphone users, whenever one of them react to each other's text, on my Android, the whole message is quoted and says such and such liked, and then the quote.

I'm saying as an Android user on RCS, idk what it looks like for two Android people to react to texts on a user with an iphone. Idk if the RCS still works if you make it a group chat with a non RCS user.

Lemme clarify

In one of my group chats with iphone users, whenever one of them react to each other's text, on my Android, the whole message is quoted and says such and such liked, and then the quote.

I'm saying as an Android user on RCS, idk what it looks like for two Android people to react to texts on a user with an iphone. Idk if the RCS still works if you make it a group chat with a non RCS user.
I believe it still works.

Also does anyone have One UI/ Google Messages yet for their Samsung?

Back