Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Samsung maybe?

I started out with HTC and then moved to Samsung eventually. Never had an LG before

I've had Samsung products in the past (before smartphone era) and they never worked out for me. NEVER. I'm about to check for t-mobile and see if any price drops are going. I wasn't going to buy a new phone until next year but I guess I'll be getting one either later this Spring or Summer now.

Anyone have aby experience with the one plus 9... im looking at that as a potential... how much is the pixel anyway

Recently all the major telecom providers shut down Android having a Imessage type platform smh. Google offers a Imessage platform but you have to DL the app besides that app you have to get a Whatsapp type app to have those same features

Hmm so see the trade in for my s8 to the s21 at samsung leaves me at a lil over $500 :huh2::think2:

And a commerical just came on tv

Recently all the major telecom providers shut down Android having a Imessage type platform smh. Google offers a Imessage platform but you have to DL the app besides that app you have to get a Whatsapp type app to have those same features
Why/ what made them want to do that though?

Aight so how apple making money off Imessage then?
im not sure that is a legitimate reason tbh

i think its bullshit

there are no ads anywhere using imessage so i dont think they make a dime from it

this was basically going to force all of them to abandon their proprietary messaging apps in favor of using google messages as a universal messaging app, and i think that's the biggest issue they had despite their messaging apps being used the least across all the android devices.

like my mom only uses the samsung messaging app b/c she's older and dont know/care about that stuff. She's used it for so long across several samsung devices that she might not be willing to even try anything else at this point and i will venture to say there are hundreds of thousands that think/feel just like her

Samsung maybe?

I started out with HTC and then moved to Samsung eventually. Never had an LG before

I ordered a Samsung A32 for under $300 started to get the A52 but I wasn't paying $500 for a phone. Then I haven't had a Samsung phone in yrs so I want to see how long this joint hold up when I get it.

Back