Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Teach me your ways
My fault mars, just seeing this

I have cricket (AT&T coverage). I don't use a ton of data as I'm on WiFi maybe 90% of my day, when I was at work but 100% since being remote at home.

But it's like 5gb of data, unlimited talk and text for $40. I get a $5 discount because of auto draft.

@OhMars, cricket just upped my data to 10gb for no additional charge

it was initially added due to covid but they just made it permanent

As soon as I finish paying off my mother's phone imma really do some shopping around
i havent had any issues with them frfr but again, its an ATT company so its not like its mom and pop

i know you would get some great coverage in Houston if i can get it in BR

i havent had any issues with them frfr but again, its an ATT company so its not like its mom and pop

i know you would get some great coverage in Houston if i can get it in BR
Yeah. I'm not worried about coverage in metro Houston. It's when you start road tripping and in the outskirts where verizon shines

Real close to pulling the trigger on the pixel 4a. Like might do it this evening

Pre ordered this

Should be coming to the house within the week I think

It's time.

so anybody that was fuckin w/ google play knows about this youtube music shit

have ya'll switched over?

I hate changing shit like that but I did and I gotta give them credit....shits way better

the layout, the order, they match the videos with each song, etc

even the playlists they build off of your interests are jammin....im on one thats been rolling for like 3 days, no skips

I hate changing shit like that but I did and I gotta give them credit....shits way better

even the playlists they build off of your interests are jammin....im on one thats been rolling for like 3 days, no skips
I've had it for a couple of months now

Like most of google shit, it's going to take a while for them to iron out everything. But, I'ma link you to some comparison articles for you to check out. It's easier than having me trying to explain the shit.

About to go pick up the lil one. I'ma post it later

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2

This shit pissed me off. I buy music, I have no idea where to get shit from. Also, I need a new music player app

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Pixel 4a 5g

My original post was talking about the 4a non 5g. I should've been more specific

The 3.5mm jack and slightly larger screen sealed the deal for me
I got the Pixel 4a Originally it kept crashing Google swopped it for the 4a 5g feels like an upgrade

Back